The plant has recovered and is healthy. Yesterday I fertilized it again a bit and removed a few more leaves.
Tomorrow I will start shortening the lighting duration so that by the weekend I will be at 12/12. It’s time for it to show its full splendor.Eigener Strain "Fat Gorilla"
98 antworten · 983 aufrufe
Today, there will be some more water with fertilizer, and the lighting duration will be reduced again a bit. This means Saturday will be Flowering Day 1. Can’t wait to see how she does in flower.
The plant is currently stretching quite a bit and flower sites are slowly becoming visible everywhere. There are a few light leaves at the bottom, but I don’t want to overfertilize it again. Otherwise, it looks quite healthy.
The stretch is now slowing down a bit since I went to 75% power with the lamp. Now you can slowly start to see the flower sites.
![202
Here’s a small update too, pictures are from yesterday, Bloom Day 15.
one more week in stretch and then the buds should get thickerThe translator doesn’t show the images and only translates half
and my German is zero ![]()
They are very beautiful, as always they look absolutely perfect, I have to take into account your perfect way of doing LST, then I will look at the Growlog of the Gorilla to see if you have put annotations, it is very happy with the tips pointing upwards
Bro, the photo can’t be seen here, please don’t leave us in suspense haha
Yes, it can be seen, but the website uses an auto-translator that needs to be deactivated and reactivated. I don’t know about you, but he writes in German
Yesterday was flowering day 18, so just before the end of the stretch phase. Since I’m already performing HST with Mainlining anyway, I decided to look into the Schwazzing method. Therefore, I removed all fan leaves from the shoots that were longer than 2 cm. In this way,
Hi there. How does one switch off the auto translator? They look marvellous so I would like to see the ‘hidden’ photos too. Thanks a lot
I hope you keep explaining what you notice with that new method
By the reply button there is a little set of numbers like 42/43 and there is a little translate icon next to it.
Thanks Blunt. I tapped the three dots and just got a message saying “this post was written in German” but no option to switch it off. I’ll look in the main app settings or send a request to app admin. Thanks anyway
Of course, I will continue to report on how it’s going and how they develop.
You can look at the pictures in the Growlog if it’s not working for you here @Gandalf70. New pictures are added daily.
Just pictures today, Flowering Day 22






