Electroculture, Sound and other Ethereal techniques with Cannabis thread

171 antworten · 1693 aufrufe

Derwyn86

#8

Play Metallica black album they love it I use to do this with mine something to do with vibration makes them grow better.

Antworten ↗
SJ1

#9

Nice work @Rasta_Free-Man - I will be testing an antenna on my next run to see for myself if it works. Thread coming :slight_smile:

There’s also a bunch of info that is 420 specific here: Search results for query: electroculture | Rollitup

Lots to unpack but this made me laugh: “Who would have ever thought that what started as a thread designed for mockery would turn into decent information that can be researched.”

Lol.

Antworten ↗
Bentgenetics

#10

I remember doing this stuff for a science experiment in school. A speaker magnet works great, when planted in the center. Music, electric, ect I did. But it was in the 80’s, things have changed. Now if you have a copper pot or wrap a pot with copper wire, it will stop the signal of cell phones and other over the air waves. I haven’t tried this method, but I’m sure it would have a effect on the plants growth.

Antworten ↗
Rasta_Free-Man

#11

Thank you for sharing!!

I had not thought of wrapping the pot with copper wire. I will give it a try.

Antworten ↗
Bentgenetics

#12

They also make a copper wire mesh that you can wrap your house with. It’s stops cell signals in and out of the house. For those that think the government is listening/watching.
A great study of plants and trees communication through fungi is really interesting. There’s a few books about that. A Google search will find them. I can’t remember the names.

Antworten ↗
SJ1

#15

Speaking of music:

" 5.8 ~ Sound

The growth of plants can be stimulated by sound alone. The effect continues up to 50 KHz. Frequencies of 4-5 KHz are particularly effective for increasing germination, enzyme activity, and respiration.

Normally, the streaming movement of protoplasm in plant cells slows down in the early morning and evening, but this streaming can be accelerated by an audio frequency generator used for 30 minutes at a distance of about 5 feet from the plants. As a result, the amount and rate of growth increases. Plants should not be treated thus for more than 3 hours daily, or the plants are likely to die within a month or two, depending on the quality of the sound and its intensity. Very loud, high frequency sound causes cellular disruption and death. Some rock’n roll music also does so.

A revolutionary process called “Sonic Bloom”, invented by Dan Carlson, uses a 3 KHz tone (modulated to produce birdlike chirps and whistles) and a foliar spray (55 trace minerals, seaweed, gibberellin and amino acids) to produce “indeterminate growth in plants”. His first success was with a Purple Passion houseplant that normally grows only about 18 inches. Under the influence of Sonic Bloom, the plant eventually grew over 1,200 feet, and earned itself a place in the Guinness Book of World Records . (29)"

That’s gotta be a typo right?! 1200 feet???

Imagine :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Antworten ↗
Bentgenetics

#20
  • This is a natural fungicide and insecticide due to its ability to release copper ions into the surrounding environment. This can help to deter common garden pests and fungal infections that can damage plants and affect their growth.
  • When used in the soil or around plants, released ions can help prevent the growth of fungi and other microorganisms that can cause plant diseases. By utilizing this technique, you can ensure your plants are strong and healthy without resorting to harsh chemicals or pesticides.
  • It can also aid in deterring common garden pests, such as slugs and snails, which are known to cause damage to plants by eating their leaves and stems. The copper ions released by the wire can create an uncomfortable barrier for these pests to cross, helping protect plants from damage.
  • Copper wire can deter pests and fungi in the garden, such as wrapping it around plant stems, creating barriers around garden beds, or using it with other natural pest deterrents, such as garlic or hot pepper.
  • The ability of the wire to deter pests and fungi in a natural and eco-friendly way is another benefit of using this material in gardening. Reducing the need for harsh chemicals and pesticides can help create a healthier and more sustainable garden environment
Antworten ↗
Derwyn86

#21

Does it have to be hard or soft or doesn’t matter do you just do bottom or can you wrap it up to the top.

Antworten ↗
Derwyn86

#23

Thanks @Omnipotent11b I’m the same as you new and love learning I used to grow when I was younger like 20 years ago but everything changed now with genetics and cloning cross straining. I grew my first two photo Feminised Seeds and I thought they were good been looking into seed sites and strains best for Australia but if a little bit of copper wire will help I’ll try it out and let you know how I go.

Antworten ↗
Rasta_Free-Man

#26

Hi @Derwyn86, copper has all those potential positive effects on the soil, but it is also conductive of natural occurring vibrations of the earth and, can be made into an antennae to capture and transfer the vibrations (energy) into the soil. You can also use other conductive materials to make an antennae, but copper into the soil.

Antworten ↗
Bentgenetics

#27

Hey, maybe this is what keeps grandma alive. All those copper wind chimes and copper decorations :joy:. Maybe there’s something to it.

Antworten ↗

Antworten