Electroculture, Sound and other Ethereal techniques with Cannabis thread

171 antworten · 1694 aufrufe

Ateko

#58

Yeah its a quartz! I had it on a necklace i did while traveling throu Mexico with some artisans and took it out after reading all this!

Antworten ↗
Ateko

#59

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have a pink quartz aswel from the beggining. On top of the soil

Antworten ↗
Rasta_Free-Man

#60

I am going to bust out my suit case of crystals I got in India. See what I can make of them :slight_smile:
Although not much left since I gave more than half of all my crystals away to friends who needed or wanted them.

I will post some pictures and if you guys see something you like, I can ship it to you if you cover the cost of shipping. I also have a lot of other growing stuff like fabric pots, air-pot knock-offs, a humidifyer, etc… I would give it for free if someone covers the costs. I even have some dry amendment fertilizer for Grow and Bloom I will never use, man so much wasted money over here LOL

Antworten ↗
Rasta_Free-Man

#61

I can’t find the suitcase yet, but I did find some of my crystals laying around the house. I’m not sure I’d be willing to part with most of these.




Antworten ↗
Rasta_Free-Man

#63

All good mate!

I looked for hours all over this house and I can’t find the damn suitcase :angry:
:face_holding_back_tears: I am getting concerned it was somehow got lost or tossed… man I will be so upset… I have enlisted the wifes help.

Antworten ↗
Rasta_Free-Man

#65

wow, I’m glad you found that! I hope I don’t have to move to find my suitacse :slight_smile:

Antworten ↗
SJ1

#66

You guys notice any reduction in bugs since you added an antenna? Purely anecdotal but I usually see a gnat or mozzie or something in the tent. Since I added the antenna, not a single one.

Antworten ↗
Rasta_Free-Man

#67

Well I want to say yes, I think it is helping, since I don’t see them anymore, and I did have fungus gnat problems the entire grow, BUT honestly, I think had mostly eliminated them before adding my antennas. So hard to say for me…

I think what did the trick for me was when I added GreenPlanet Nutrients Hydr-Ox maybe twice to the feeding and that pretty much did the trick. I saw dead flies and larvae in my run off twice, then nothing since.

I also added a third fan mid way down the tent blowing over top of the pot to make it impossible for them to fly.

Antworten ↗
SJ1

#68

I hear you, I just noticed it and wondered if anyone else had. I never had a bug problem that I couldn’t fix but unless there was a problem (ie. more than one or two) then I just left them alone tbh. It’s only in the last few days I’ve noticed none at all, and all other things remain the same.

Could just be coincidence but interesting nonetheless.

Antworten ↗
Rasta_Free-Man

#70

Wow, that was an interesting read! Listening to the Thirsty tomato plant was trippy!

I thought this was nuts… My interpretation: if you have a dog, they might be able to tell you if the plant is thirsty LOL:
"The plants’ short sounds were about as loud as a typical conversation, but too high-pitched for humans to hear (though dogs’ ears might perk up). And each plant species had a recognizable “voice.” A machine learning algorithm the team created could tell the difference between clicks from tomato plants and tobacco plants. It could also pick out thirsty and hydrated plants.

The algorithm could even differentiate between plants when they sat in a noisy greenhouse, filled with the sounds of people talking and building renovations next door."

Antworten ↗
SJ1

#72

I’m glad you guys picked up on this, the implications are astonishing. Imagine:

“Hey girls, you thirsty this morning?”
“Nah we good, cheers though. Don’t be taking any of our limbs off either, that shit HURTS! Oh and can you do something about the temps, was a bit cold last night”

I remember reading years ago about an experiment where a lawn was hooked up to an electrical meter of some kind. Whenever a lawnmower was brought out the readings went crazy and I remember the researchers saying it looked like the lawn was screaming. They even tested just having the lawnmower dude walk on the grass without the machine and the response was the same. Crazy to think about.

Looks like they were right :exploding_head:

ETA: Apparently plants also respond to intention. If the researchers mentally “apologised” to the plants and sent them gratitude before defoliating them or pruning etc., the electrical response was nearly eliminated (if my memory serves correctly). Again, crazy implications if true.

Antworten ↗
Ateko

#73

I never thought about this as a solution but now that you mentioned it i have the same experience, i had a bad infestation of gnat and now its gnat free, i dont know if its the antenna or that i just recently moved to a new apartment but they are gone!!

Antworten ↗
Bentgenetics

#74

Wow, during the drought in California, the mountains must have been screaming

Antworten ↗
SJ1

#76

Very cool (pardon the pun). Would be cool to be involved in research like that.

So now I need to add a plasma globe to the tent? :rofl:

Antworten ↗
Rasta_Free-Man

#77

Thank you for sharing this! It has huge implications for the environment if it can be properly researched and the average person can produce plasma?? Super cool stuff!!

Loving this thread!

Antworten ↗

Antworten