Feminisierte Samen selber produzieren

86 antworten · 862 aufrufe

herr_gruen

#68

Today I removed the upper two male shoots, I left two male ones to pollinate any possible latecomers.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#69

Here are new pictures, maybe it will be harvested in 3 weeks

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#71

Today I removed and opened a bract that was pollinated last.

Unfortunately, it was not quite ripe yet. I will probably have to wait two more weeks until I can harvest them.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#72

New pictures again today

It’s nearing the end, the first bracts are starting to open. You can already see the ripe seeds inside.:face_with_monocle::flexed_biceps:

Antworten ↗
KilliczGe

#73

Super cool :smiling_face_with_sunglasses:
Was this then only crossed with itself? Or have you already incorporated a new strain?

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#74

The one in the small lab pollinated itself. But I had collected pollen from her, and with it, 4 smaller flowers from the Pink Runtz were pollinated. I’m curious to see how the cross between the two turns out. If nothing comes up, both will be in the tent for the next grow.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#75

I slowly have to be careful that the seeds don’t fall out

![IMG_20260701_133114|375

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#76

I just turned off the light. Upon closer inspection of the plant, I noticed that many bracts are already open and the ripe seeds are almost falling out. Tomorrow I will hang it up to dry. It’s best if I place a newspaper underneath so no seeds are lost.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#77

It is done, the seeds are already falling out

Soon it’ll be time again to pan for gold :face_with_monocle:

Antworten ↗
3xt3nd3d

#78

I just noticed that the translator isn’t translating most of the thread. Will I have to translate it manually? It only translates recent posts.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#79

@3xt3nd3d I think so, the beginning of it is from last year, when automatic translation didn’t exist yet.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#80

I gently tapped the branches against the tray and the first, maybe 50 seeds fell out. I think I can shake the rest out tomorrow, dry of course, they certainly look good :face_with_monocle:

![IMG_20260711_113925|375x50

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#81

Not bad for a Bonsai plant :face_with_monocle::flexed_biceps:, you could reforest a forest with that

Antworten ↗
Reckless610

#83

Insane, that’s easily 150 pieces​:exploding_head:
They’ll last until we’ve all turned to dust.:face_with_peeking_eye:
I really didn’t think so many would come out.
You could supply a whole village with that and still have enough left over.:rofl:
Respect.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#84

Strictly speaking, 400 ripe ones and a few I’m not sure about. But yes, with that you can plant forests.

Antworten ↗
3xt3nd3d

#85

What a beauty, the bottom pot adds a nice touch, like the tent’s little ones (l)
I’m looking forward to doing mine with the picchu, if I can clone her, I hope to do it as well as you

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#86

It will be fine, if you have questions I will gladly help you.

Antworten ↗

Antworten