Feminisierte Samen selber produzieren

86 antworten · 862 aufrufe

herr_gruen

#43

I only have 2 books, both by Rosenthal, one is Marihuana Growers Handbook and the other is Cannabis Anbau mit LED (Cannabis Cultivation with LED) for the right choice of lamp.

I had informed myself for half a year in advance on the internet and on various breeder websites as well as on YouTube after I had read it in the book, and I wasn’t much wiser afterwards. The best explanation was in the 2 videos I posted here. Long story short, my thought was “what he can do, I can do just as well”. So I got the stuff and just tried it out, on the windowsill and put it in a cardboard box for the dark phase. I don’t need to clean it; it’s simply disposed of and a new one is taken. It then took three weeks and a few attempts, not including the production of the silver water, and then you could also see the desired change.

Next time, I’ll leave the silver diodes in distilled water for 24 hours and start treating during the growth phase before switching to flowering. Then the desired effect should come faster.

Antworten ↗
Lena_Bpunkt

#44

Yeah, there’s a lot of nonsense on the internet :see_no_evil_monkey::joy:

But the book makes me want more, and I’ll start a test with Gibberellic acid, let’s see how that works. I’ve also thought of a cardboard box now, that’s a pretty good idea :+1: Cuttings are currently rooting, and then I’m excited to see.

Antworten ↗
Lena_Bpunkt

#45

But you didn’t test the variant with silver nitrate as powder & sodium thiosulfate, did you? Personally, the method with the rods would be too much effort for me.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#46

No, I didn’t.

20250602_144448 was put together in 5 minutes, then waited 24 [hours] and poured into a spray bottle. You can also buy the stuff, however, the parts you need for production are cheaper, and the rods can still be used by your great-grandchildren.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#47

20250917_141724This is one of the home-grown seeds. You can already see the pre-flower at the node below the tip.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#49

Here’s a picture of the little one, today day 3 seedling :seedling:

Currently 3.5 cm tall, the soil was moistened with a spray bottle, 30 ml, so it looks like more water than it is. The temperature in the lab is almost tropical at 34 °C. It’s a bit high, but it’s not exactly cooler outdoors in summer. This might also be because the lab is in a cupboard, but then the temperature doesn’t drop as much at night. Soon some colloidal silver will be applied again :alembic: to make the lady grow some hairs (change genetics :dna: )

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#50

Here’s a new picture of the little one too

It was taken two days ago. I think by the beginning of next week, it should have reached the growth stage. Repotting is coming up soon; I think a 4-liter pot should be sufficient for my purposes.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#51

Here are some new pictures from today

The Royal Runtz has nice compact growth, the side shoots are also growing well. She has now reached a height of 8 cm. I will repot her in the next few days.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#52

Yesterday it was time for repotting

she was already a bit big for the small pot

Mycorrhiza, Rhizobacter, and Trichoderma were added to the soil again for healthy soil life

Afterwards, it was watered with 300 ml of water. I think I will top her during the week.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#53

As of today

It’s slowly time to make colloidal silver water

![20260429_173632|375x

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#54

The Colloidal Silver is ready

and has been bottled

![20260503_192237|375x500](upload://v

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#55

Today, the shoots were spread out a bit and the lighting duration was reduced by one hour so that I can start the flowering phase by the weekend. The upper shoots are treated daily with silver water.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#56

Here’s a new picture of the Royal Runtz

I am currently treating with silver water 3 times a day, so the upper shoots don’t look very healthy right now. I’m currently reducing the lighting duration daily, so the flowering phase will start on Saturday with day 1.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#57

Small Update, the stretch is in full swing and the first pistils are already visible. The male flowers are still awaited.

![20260512_142

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#58

Today I performed a super cropping on the two upper shoots to limit their height. The colloidal silver treatment continues.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#59

Upon closer inspection, I believe the first :banana: are forming. Although I tried to photograph them, it’s not visible in the pictures. Viewed with the :magnifying_glass_tilted_right:, it looks like male flowers. Perhaps I’ll manage to get a clear picture in the next few days.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#60

Today I took a picture with the :magnifying_glass_tilted_right: and now you can see the nanners :banana:
![20260519_121335|3

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#61

Today I was finally able to take some good photos. The :banana: are so big in some places that it looks like they’re about to burst. I finished the colloidal silver treatment the day before yesterday; 14 days with three daily treatments served their purpose well. Currently, it’s Flowering Day 15.

Upper level looks like this

bottom looks like this

the overall view then

Simply wonderful when everything goes as planned. I’m curious to see if I can manage to take photos of the seed development.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#62

Today, I somewhat brought the plant’s height under control. It had already grown over the lamp by now.

Antworten ↗

Antworten