Feminisierte Samen selber produzieren

86 antworten · 862 aufrufe

herr_gruen

#49

Here’s a picture of the little one, today day 3 seedling :seedling:

Currently 3.5 cm tall, the soil was moistened with a spray bottle, 30 ml, so it looks like more water than it is. The temperature in the lab is almost tropical at 34 °C. It’s a bit high, but it’s not exactly cooler outdoors in summer. This might also be because the lab is in a cupboard, but then the temperature doesn’t drop as much at night. Soon some colloidal silver will be applied again :alembic: to make the lady grow some hairs (change genetics :dna: )

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#50

Here’s a new picture of the little one too

It was taken two days ago. I think by the beginning of next week, it should have reached the growth stage. Repotting is coming up soon; I think a 4-liter pot should be sufficient for my purposes.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#51

Here are some new pictures from today

The Royal Runtz has nice compact growth, the side shoots are also growing well. She has now reached a height of 8 cm. I will repot her in the next few days.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#52

Yesterday it was time for repotting

she was already a bit big for the small pot

Mycorrhiza, Rhizobacter, and Trichoderma were added to the soil again for healthy soil life

Afterwards, it was watered with 300 ml of water. I think I will top her during the week.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#53

As of today

It’s slowly time to make colloidal silver water

![20260429_173632|375x

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#54

The Colloidal Silver is ready

and has been bottled

![20260503_192237|375x500](upload://v

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#55

Today, the shoots were spread out a bit and the lighting duration was reduced by one hour so that I can start the flowering phase by the weekend. The upper shoots are treated daily with silver water.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#56

Here’s a new picture of the Royal Runtz

I am currently treating with silver water 3 times a day, so the upper shoots don’t look very healthy right now. I’m currently reducing the lighting duration daily, so the flowering phase will start on Saturday with day 1.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#57

Small Update, the stretch is in full swing and the first pistils are already visible. The male flowers are still awaited.

![20260512_142

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#58

Today I performed a super cropping on the two upper shoots to limit their height. The colloidal silver treatment continues.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#59

Upon closer inspection, I believe the first :banana: are forming. Although I tried to photograph them, it’s not visible in the pictures. Viewed with the :magnifying_glass_tilted_right:, it looks like male flowers. Perhaps I’ll manage to get a clear picture in the next few days.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#60

Today I took a picture with the :magnifying_glass_tilted_right: and now you can see the nanners :banana:
![20260519_121335|3

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#61

Today I was finally able to take some good photos. The :banana: are so big in some places that it looks like they’re about to burst. I finished the colloidal silver treatment the day before yesterday; 14 days with three daily treatments served their purpose well. Currently, it’s Flowering Day 15.

Upper level looks like this

bottom looks like this

the overall view then

Simply wonderful when everything goes as planned. I’m curious to see if I can manage to take photos of the seed development.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#62

Today, I somewhat brought the plant’s height under control. It had already grown over the lamp by now.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#63

Today I harvested three :banana: and with them created my Royal Runtz x Pink Runtz cross.

Although they were already open, a good amount of pollen came out.

Two small flowers were crossed today and marked with red thread.

I applied the rest of the pollen with a brush to the lower flowers of the Royal Runtz.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#64

Here are some new pictures!

Couple of flowers removed

Pollen collected

here’s a flower that was pollinated. The pistils are wavy / stunted at the tip, some slightly reddish. For comparison, here’s an unpollinated flower

The pistils are strong and white, they stand upright and wait for the pollen.

The pollinated flowers stop producing resin, terpenes are not really produced either. They only focus on producing seeds.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#65

Today I collected some pollen to store

Here is a pollinated flower

Picture 1 taken three days ago, Picture 2 from today

In Picture 2, you can see how the bracts are slowly getting thicker. The pistils are slightly reddish and withered. A sign of growing seeds. In 4 - 6 weeks, the seeds will be harvested.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#66

Hier ein neues Bild

All :cherry_blossom: are pollinated and the seeds are growing. The :cherry_blossom: are growing without forming resin. This time, pollination occurred directly at the beginning of the :cherry_blossom:, and you can tell she is solely focused on seed production. Additionally, 4 :popcorn: :cherry_blossom: from the Pink Runtz in the big tent were pollinated to create my own Special Runtz.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#67

Here are some new pictures of the Royal Runtz again

I should clean up, but the flowers are opening, shaking out the pollen, and falling off. I’m considering cutting off the male parts of the plant soon. The female flowers are all pollinated so far, and with 4 - 6 weeks of seed maturation time, they probably wouldn’t ripen completely before harvest.

Here you can already see how swollen the bracts are. I assume they will open up a bit soon and then you can see the result. The plant has only formed a few trichomes on the bracts so far and smells absolutely like nothing, as it is solely focused on seed production.

Antworten ↗

Antworten