Today, I somewhat brought the plant’s height under control. It had already grown over the lamp by now.
Feminisierte Samen selber produzieren
86 antworten · 862 aufrufe
Today I harvested three
and with them created my Royal Runtz x Pink Runtz cross.
Here are some new pictures!
Couple of flowers removed Pollen collected here’s a flower that was pollinated. The pistils are wavy / stunted at the tip, some slightly reddish. For comparison, here’s an unpollinated flower The pistils are strong and white, they stand upright and wait for the pollen.The pollinated flowers stop producing resin, terpenes are not really produced either. They only focus on producing seeds.
Today I collected some pollen to store
Here is a pollinated flowerPicture 1 taken three days ago, Picture 2 from today
In Picture 2, you can see how the bracts are slowly getting thicker. The pistils are slightly reddish and withered. A sign of growing seeds. In 4 - 6 weeks, the seeds will be harvested.Hier ein neues Bild
AllHere are some new pictures of the Royal Runtz again
I should clean up, but the flowers are opening, shaking out the pollen, and falling off. I’m considering cutting off the male parts of the plant soon. The female flowers are all pollinated so far, and with 4 - 6 weeks of seed maturation time, they probably wouldn’t ripen completely before harvest.
Here you can already see how swollen the bracts are. I assume they will open up a bit soon and then you can see the result. The plant has only formed a few trichomes on the bracts so far and smells absolutely like nothing, as it is solely focused on seed production.Today I removed the upper two male shoots, I left two male ones to pollinate any possible latecomers.
Today I removed and opened a bract that was pollinated last.
Unfortunately, it was not quite ripe yet. I will probably have to wait two more weeks until I can harvest them.New pictures again today
It’s nearing the end, the first bracts are starting to open. You can already see the ripe seeds inside.Super cool ![]()
Was this then only crossed with itself? Or have you already incorporated a new strain?
The one in the small lab pollinated itself. But I had collected pollen from her, and with it, 4 smaller flowers from the Pink Runtz were pollinated. I’m curious to see how the cross between the two turns out. If nothing comes up, both will be in the tent for the next grow.
I slowly have to be careful that the seeds don’t fall out
![IMG_20260701_133114|375
I just noticed that the translator isn’t translating most of the thread. Will I have to translate it manually? It only translates recent posts.
@3xt3nd3d I think so, the beginning of it is from last year, when automatic translation didn’t exist yet.
I gently tapped the branches against the tray and the first, maybe 50 seeds fell out. I think I can shake the rest out tomorrow, dry of course, they certainly look good ![]()
































