Feminisierte Samen selber produzieren

86 antworten · 862 aufrufe

herr_gruen

#60

Today I took a picture with the :magnifying_glass_tilted_right: and now you can see the nanners :banana:
![20260519_121335|3

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#61

Today I was finally able to take some good photos. The :banana: are so big in some places that it looks like they’re about to burst. I finished the colloidal silver treatment the day before yesterday; 14 days with three daily treatments served their purpose well. Currently, it’s Flowering Day 15.

Upper level looks like this

bottom looks like this

the overall view then

Simply wonderful when everything goes as planned. I’m curious to see if I can manage to take photos of the seed development.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#62

Today, I somewhat brought the plant’s height under control. It had already grown over the lamp by now.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#63

Today I harvested three :banana: and with them created my Royal Runtz x Pink Runtz cross.

Although they were already open, a good amount of pollen came out.

Two small flowers were crossed today and marked with red thread.

I applied the rest of the pollen with a brush to the lower flowers of the Royal Runtz.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#64

Here are some new pictures!

Couple of flowers removed

Pollen collected

here’s a flower that was pollinated. The pistils are wavy / stunted at the tip, some slightly reddish. For comparison, here’s an unpollinated flower

The pistils are strong and white, they stand upright and wait for the pollen.

The pollinated flowers stop producing resin, terpenes are not really produced either. They only focus on producing seeds.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#65

Today I collected some pollen to store

Here is a pollinated flower

Picture 1 taken three days ago, Picture 2 from today

In Picture 2, you can see how the bracts are slowly getting thicker. The pistils are slightly reddish and withered. A sign of growing seeds. In 4 - 6 weeks, the seeds will be harvested.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#66

Hier ein neues Bild

All :cherry_blossom: are pollinated and the seeds are growing. The :cherry_blossom: are growing without forming resin. This time, pollination occurred directly at the beginning of the :cherry_blossom:, and you can tell she is solely focused on seed production. Additionally, 4 :popcorn: :cherry_blossom: from the Pink Runtz in the big tent were pollinated to create my own Special Runtz.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#67

Here are some new pictures of the Royal Runtz again

I should clean up, but the flowers are opening, shaking out the pollen, and falling off. I’m considering cutting off the male parts of the plant soon. The female flowers are all pollinated so far, and with 4 - 6 weeks of seed maturation time, they probably wouldn’t ripen completely before harvest.

Here you can already see how swollen the bracts are. I assume they will open up a bit soon and then you can see the result. The plant has only formed a few trichomes on the bracts so far and smells absolutely like nothing, as it is solely focused on seed production.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#68

Today I removed the upper two male shoots, I left two male ones to pollinate any possible latecomers.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#69

Here are new pictures, maybe it will be harvested in 3 weeks

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#71

Today I removed and opened a bract that was pollinated last.

Unfortunately, it was not quite ripe yet. I will probably have to wait two more weeks until I can harvest them.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#72

New pictures again today

It’s nearing the end, the first bracts are starting to open. You can already see the ripe seeds inside.:face_with_monocle::flexed_biceps:

Antworten ↗
KilliczGe

#73

Super cool :smiling_face_with_sunglasses:
Was this then only crossed with itself? Or have you already incorporated a new strain?

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#74

The one in the small lab pollinated itself. But I had collected pollen from her, and with it, 4 smaller flowers from the Pink Runtz were pollinated. I’m curious to see how the cross between the two turns out. If nothing comes up, both will be in the tent for the next grow.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#75

I slowly have to be careful that the seeds don’t fall out

![IMG_20260701_133114|375

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#76

I just turned off the light. Upon closer inspection of the plant, I noticed that many bracts are already open and the ripe seeds are almost falling out. Tomorrow I will hang it up to dry. It’s best if I place a newspaper underneath so no seeds are lost.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#77

It is done, the seeds are already falling out

Soon it’ll be time again to pan for gold :face_with_monocle:

Antworten ↗
3xt3nd3d

#78

I just noticed that the translator isn’t translating most of the thread. Will I have to translate it manually? It only translates recent posts.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#79

@3xt3nd3d I think so, the beginning of it is from last year, when automatic translation didn’t exist yet.

Antworten ↗

Antworten