Feminisierte Samen selber produzieren
86 antworten · 862 aufrufe
Today, the shoots were spread out a bit and the lighting duration was reduced by one hour so that I can start the flowering phase by the weekend. The upper shoots are treated daily with silver water.
Here’s a new picture of the Royal Runtz
I am currently treating with silver water 3 times a day, so the upper shoots don’t look very healthy right now. I’m currently reducing the lighting duration daily, so the flowering phase will start on Saturday with day 1.Small Update, the stretch is in full swing and the first pistils are already visible. The male flowers are still awaited.
![20260512_142
Today I performed a super cropping on the two upper shoots to limit their height. The colloidal silver treatment continues.
Upon closer inspection, I believe the first
are forming. Although I tried to photograph them, it’s not visible in the pictures. Viewed with the
, it looks like male flowers. Perhaps I’ll manage to get a clear picture in the next few days.
Today I took a picture with the
and now you can see the nanners ![]()






































