@Ratch33 @Stoney1BudTokie @Guigrow
IS ANYONE INTERESTED IN SOME TOP SHELF SEEDS? 
Photoperiod stains I currently have available if anyone is interested that are fresh, all are feminized, and all are over 20% THC content. Free USPS shipping with tracking number in a very strong container. Mix and match them however you like. Guaranteed safe delivery.
Send a text with what you want and method of payment so I can provide the email to use for that method or if you have any questions @ (929) 374-3745
I accept PayPal, Zelle, Cash app.
1 Seed - $10
3 Seeds - $25
5 Seeds - $40
10 Seeds - $70
Sour Diesel
Strawberry Cough
Banana Kush
Black Window
Gelato
Critical Mass
Cherry Pie
Chocolope
Sunset Sherbet
Green Crack
Zkittlez
Gorilla Glue - GG #4
Amnesia Haze
G13
LA Confidential
Gold Leaf
Chem Dawg
Chronic Widow
California Dream
Super Lemon Haze
Bruce Banner
Skywalker
Trainwreck
Purple Haze
Godfather OG - this strain is 30%+ THC content


lovely collection






lol and lightly burned my seedlings. That was a long time ago but lesson learned! That usually happens with intense lights not cheap lights. When I was using Mars hydro, Roleadro Galaxyhydro, Atrium, and some other cheap Chinese crap, they don’t really affect the temperature on my thermometers because they are not that intense and they don’t reach them but once you step your game up and get better light like Platinum LED or BlackDogLED or Kind LED K3 or K5 series is what usually home growers get.


