Welcome to the community
Hello, new indoor grower here
95 antworten · 1799 aufrufe
Hi there Melody, and welcome to the community, looks like you have a lot going on in your garden, great job with grow, and can’t wait to see what your ladies look like when they get older!!
Ur Ladies r looking good! An Welcome to the Community!
Wow those are gorgeous!! I really hope I can do just as well❤
Thank you !! Many blessings:heart:

Thank you very much …many blessings 


Thank you!! Oh I will definitely do that once I fully figure this thing out
…many blessings 


Here are some of my ladies that are almost on their way out 2 more weeks, and here are some of my new up and comers!
Oh myyyy how beautiful!!!
Wow those look so healthy and beautiful !! I hope I can do the same 


You’ll be fine just make sure your girls pots can drain out well so you don’t have any problems with root rot. They have to be able to drain out well. Just throwing it out there, not saying yours aren’t. Keep up all of the good work!
Some lovely new up and coming ladies, I like to see that @Yogi420420 


Those are looking great. I’m new as well, 5 weeks in with my first two plants, chocolope and wedding cake. 3 more weeks and I’m switching to flower light cycle.
Hi @lin_diesel welcome to the community, 2 beautiful Ladies:seedling:

Thanks @Deanroche
hey Melody, welcome
Also in my first grow! But one problem I’m having is keeping the temperature up in the tent when the light are on And when they’re off! Any tips for keeping a steady temp in a grow tent? also tent is in a poor insulted room










