Hello, new indoor grower here

95 antworten · 1799 aufrufe

Stoney1BudTokie

#2

Welcome! Lots of great help to offer here everyone here has been helpful and helped me along when I first started out a year ago.

Antworten ↗
Madd888

#4

Thanks a bunch I know I’ll probably need a bit of help… I’ve done pretty well with other plants so I’m super hopeful my green thumb will be good enough to gtow mary indoors… …I would love to see your babies!!!

Antworten ↗
Madd888

#5

Thanks!! I’m super excited and hopeful …I would love to see your babies but it won’t pop up… if you don’t mind me picking your brain here and there I would appreciate it a bunch!

Antworten ↗
Yogi420420

#7

Hi there Melody, and welcome to the community, looks like you have a lot going on in your garden, great job with grow, and can’t wait to see what your ladies look like when they get older!!

Antworten ↗
BigWorm

#8

Ur Ladies r looking good! An Welcome to the Community!

Antworten ↗
Stoney1BudTokie

#9

Current grows I have going on: Jack Here Fem, White Widow Fem, 2x Alaskan Purple Auto, GG#4 Auto



Antworten ↗
Madd888

#10

Wow those are gorgeous!! I really hope I can do just as well❤

Antworten ↗
Madd888

#13

Thank you!! Oh I will definitely do that once I fully figure this thing out :blush: …many blessings :heart::dash::dash:

Antworten ↗
Yogi420420

#14

Here are some of my ladies that are almost on their way out 2 more weeks, and here are some of my new up and comers!




Antworten ↗
Madd888

#17

Wow those look so healthy and beautiful !! I hope I can do the same :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Antworten ↗
Yogi420420

#18

You’ll be fine just make sure your girls pots can drain out well so you don’t have any problems with root rot. They have to be able to drain out well. Just throwing it out there, not saying yours aren’t. Keep up all of the good work!

Antworten ↗
lin_diesel

#20

Those are looking great. I’m new as well, 5 weeks in with my first two plants, chocolope and wedding cake. 3 more weeks and I’m switching to flower light cycle.


Antworten ↗

Antworten