Cheers @DeAzNuTz !I watched there videos and went looking at all the dry amendments that Iv looked for ages and somehow couldn’t find a good feeding schedule and after going into the link Kelp4less I went on straight away a was so happy! They’re is everything you need got fine healthy plants!
So once again pal you got great advice with good backed up exsperiance and items! I will be getting that whole feeding schedule of all that I haven’t had the chance to find them all! Do you think I could order from Kelp4less? I’m living in
France? I hope so!
Cheers pal for all the great d information you’ve been advising lots of us cheers
Yesterday i actually downloaded the pdfs of the 9 or 10 links cause I only use bio products with soil coco perlite and for my new grow ill be starting I want to get enough quantity of each of the main amendments that aim for healthy root and bigger ,denser , nice tasting bud! So it’s a big thank you for the load of information mate! Catch you later
That’s my Orangebud going into 6 days looking nice and healthy with just water ,in worm castings but I will be buying a load of stuff from your link and hope they send to France. I had found 2 of those little yellow trips or something that I got 2 runs ago and thought I got rid but I found 2 on the 4 day old seedling now @Stoney1BudTokie has given me some good advice on what to get and clean my soil and tent and room wardrobe where I have my little baby now! I paid 28€for one seed but that’s what I will do if there is good bud like the NukeDady! I want that experience!
Catch you later @DeAzNuTz and merci:+1:















so much frost 












Grow 






