Sure thing man, I’m happy to share useful stuff and save people some time to NOT make the same mistakes i made.
I’m happy you found out that they have stuff you were looking for! I totally trust them and i absolutely love them. Bro look into these 3 they’re a must-have:
EXTREME BLEND
ORGANIC KELP
YUCCA
B COMPLEX - optional (great for stress with every transplant)
I do trust kelp4less but the issue might be with customs. I wouldn’t order yet until i speak with them. I recommend calling them and ask them if they have sent things to France successfully in the past and they’ll tell you if they have. I think that’ll be your best move. Most likely it’ll depend on which product(s) you want because may not be allowed to enter France or leave USA.
Your organgebud girl looks nice and healthy! I’m NOT trying to punch holes in your grow man I just see that she’s growing a little to the side of the pot but it’s important to make sure your plant is in the middle of the pot everytime you transplant, otherwise the roots won’t grow evenly and causes stress, stagnates growth a little, some other shit too i don’t remember. I didn’t think it’s a big deal until i showed my pictures of my grow a few times to my friend who runs a huge warehouses in Boulder, Colorado and he noticed i had that problem with most of them and he told about this that i need to make sure it’s in the middle for optimal root growth. Than fast-forward couple years later and BlackDogLED.com stresses that a lot in their grow-along videos which reinforced that fact for me 
I hope you’ll get everything delivered to you in France and you can start using them. Sign up for their newsletter and you’ll receive an email every Tuesday for Buy 1 Get 1Free Tuesdays invite for some of their best selling products and some of them i already mentioned 
https://www.kelp4less.com/2for1/











so much frost 












Grow 






