How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment

14652 antworten · 75756 aufrufe

BigDaddy

#99

Thank you! This is my first grow ever. They are at 10 weeks…12/12. Just started a couple GDP auto’s. 4 weeks old.

Antworten ↗
BigDaddy

#100

I used pipe cleaners for my LST. They worked pretty good. I just invested in some 90 degree plant training clips I’m using on my GFP Auto’s and they are working pretty good. I have 2-4x4x80 grow tents going with a 2000 watt LED light in each tent.

Antworten ↗
BigDaddy

#101

No harvest yet. Will let you know what my yield is when I do. I must say though, for my first grow ever I am surprised at how well they did.

Antworten ↗
SLIMER75

#104

week 4 of flower. day 77 all together. durbin poison was from clone and Cresendo was from seed

Antworten ↗
Jmane8891

#105

Thank you! Sorry I’ve been off for awhile… Yeah I would do a noose style knot around branches to allow for growth and easy removal once they were ready to harvest.

Antworten ↗
SLIMER75

#106




This is what I have going on right now

Antworten ↗
209MIKE

#111

I have a viparspectra xs1500 and a xs2000. The xs1500 was about $160 and the xs200 was just under $300 @Outdoorman

Antworten ↗
209MIKE

#114

Looking good, got some frost starting up too! I have a couple top colas going brown too but it’s early and still the first set of pistils. A good healthy grow can form 3 rounds of pistils and the buds get larger with each round. @BashCrandicoot11

Antworten ↗

Antworten