No harvest yet. Will let you know what my yield is when I do. I must say though, for my first grow ever I am surprised at how well they did.
How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment
14652 antworten · 75756 aufrufe
week 4 of flower. day 77 all together. durbin poison was from clone and Cresendo was from seed
Thank you! Sorry I’ve been off for awhile… Yeah I would do a noose style knot around branches to allow for growth and easy removal once they were ready to harvest.
This is what I have going on right now
Looking good!! @SLIMER75
White widow x crystal meth 7 weeks oldimage|666x500
What light are using?
I have a viparspectra xs1500 and a xs2000. The xs1500 was about $160 and the xs200 was just under $300 @Outdoorman
I’m at day 29 of flower @209MIKE . Getting some colors in the hairs.
Looking good, got some frost starting up too! I have a couple top colas going brown too but it’s early and still the first set of pistils. A good healthy grow can form 3 rounds of pistils and the buds get larger with each round. @BashCrandicoot11
That’s a good shot indeed, that’s building up to be one hefty bud!! @BashCrandicoot11
She’s filling in nicely!! @BashCrandicoot11
Top right Girl Scout Cookies auto (now harvested an hour ago) 78 days
Blueberry lady taking off on the left in 5gal DWC about 30 days
Skywalker OG auto
GSC Auto
BMX reg
Big Mack F2 reg
All under 2 weeks
Im 5 weeks in and still bulking up. No orange yet


























