How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment

14649 antworten · 75726 aufrufe

greenleepro

#26

week 4 of flower first time grow major tranning to get big yeild and lolipoped all big leafs cang figure out how to add my pics!

Antworten ↗
cannabliss

#27

Welcome @greenleepro.

To upload pics from the website, click on the “upload icon” on top of the message box and navigate to select your image. HTH

Antworten ↗
Sedrik777

#29

Hello, they look healthy! I have a Afghan Kush Special is almost the same age. Yesterday I started forming a Bush.

Antworten ↗
DaMort

#30

looking forward to my first attempt at training. Little nervous but with my luck both plants will probably be male and not much more than a practice run!

Antworten ↗
Sedrik777

#31

I have feminized seeds. There is nothing terrible in training, if the plant is healthy and increases the greens well, everything will be OK. The main thing is not to break it carefully.

Antworten ↗
cannabliss

#32

When you start your bends, do it just before watering. The stems are more supple at that point.

Antworten ↗
NicoZ

#33

Welcome to the community! Really nice setup you have there.

Antworten ↗
cannabliss

#37

Just don’t do what I did by using some slim twine to counter the effects of the bend. Stem just started growing around it and could have choked or sliced it off.

Antworten ↗
IsoAZ

#39

Mine is 9weeks 3days
Then the other 2 medium sized plants are 6weeks 3days

Antworten ↗
soul

#42

man ik smh my first grow was 5 they germed n two died got to the 4th nod on the last 3 an an other died 
my last two lmao ended up with one hurming around the 3rd week into flower 
my last weed tittie ended up with its entire root system rotted out n died OVER NIGHT 
 i missed changing the water for 3 days n cuz i had a dirt/hydro set up

Antworten ↗
Outdoorman

#43

Have you harvest this? Looks like it will be quite a bit of smoke.

Antworten ↗
Jmane8891

#44

Not yet I’m going in tomorrow to do 24 hr darkness before I harvest Sunday.

Antworten ↗

Antworten