Jo Check this Out second of Three. @Mjcalifornia Here a Herbal Dickpic 4 U i know you will Love it ![]()
Happy Thanksgiving
How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment
14652 antworten · 75756 aufrufe
Looks amazing! You guys have some wild ass buds, I’m jealous!
My drying rack is similar, I just hang it on my door with a hanger. Does a good job. Nice looking harvest bro ![]()
Looks like you may need more nitrogen. The leaves look very light green and should be a bit darker. Could be lighting too causing it to look lighter too.
ITS my First Time using a Rack for drying.
I Love it. Best choice to dry the little ones
Good luck bud!
Thank you! You too! …Good luck to all of us! ![]()
![]()
Today was feeding day she should perk back up
Nice Work!!! ![]()
Looks amazing! ![]()

























