How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment
14651 antworten · 75752 aufrufe
My drying rack is similar, I just hang it on my door with a hanger. Does a good job. Nice looking harvest bro ![]()
Looks like you may need more nitrogen. The leaves look very light green and should be a bit darker. Could be lighting too causing it to look lighter too.
ITS my First Time using a Rack for drying.
I Love it. Best choice to dry the little ones
Good luck bud!
Thank you! You too! …Good luck to all of us! ![]()
![]()
Today was feeding day she should perk back up
Nice Work!!! ![]()
Looks amazing! ![]()
Damn dude, looks awesome!!!
I need some advice! I only have the one tent and my plants are about a week apart growth wise. How do you guys address this? Do I just find a middle ground to harvest both at the same time? Like when one is 3 days early and other is 3 days late?





















