Iâm 3+ weeks into flower so we can wait a bit if you want. I was just gonna grow it on my desk lol
How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment
14651 antworten · 75753 aufrufe
If you canât find an auto we can open it to photoperiod
Unfortunately I donât have a Discord account. What do I have to do? And when do we start? I donât care about prizes. Iâll win anyway ![]()
![]()
. Is training and topping allowed too?
Cliff
You donât need a discord weâll run everything here on the app. We need @Eli to create a section we can use so we donât hijack this post. Start date is TBD once we have everyone signed up. And yes you can train and top.
So Iâm done with the harvest for this year. I think there should be enough for a few blunts.
I found some. Got some purple kush auto seeds left. You can start whenever you guys were planning to start it.
This solo cup challenge will be interesting. Ive never done anything less then 7 gallon container. And only used dry ammendments for feeding. I dont even own any liquid nutrients. I will give it my best shot. If being honest, making it to a harvest will exceed any expectations i have. But, im a junkie for learning and i welcome the challenge.
Iâve never done it either but weâve got nothing to lose! I was looking it up today and it seems pretty tough but letâs get it!
I have a side question; the lowest humidity I can maintain in my tent without a dehumidifier is 55%. Thatâs not gonna cut it right? I was hoping to avoid putting the dehumidifier in
Assuming your talking about flower conditions, 55% is fine. Anything under 60% with airflow should be sufficient. The key is good airflow. Just dont over do it and give your plant wind burn.
Thatâs all I needed to hear! Iâve got good airflow in there thankfully. Much appreciated!
Looking stacked man! Nice!
Tyvm much appreciated best looking Iâve grown so far.
Is that the se7000?
No, its Just a SE3000 in a 3*3 Tent.
But i add 30watt deep red and 15watt IR extra Lightbars
Bet I just ordered the SE7000 hoping worth the purchase been needing a new light had the sf4000 for a couple years now gonna stick it in my 2x2 once the new one comes so excite! ![]()
A sorry i missread your Post. Whatt ist the Size of your other tent?
I donât think you can go wrong with spiderfarmer lamps.
Looks awesome, youâll be in the clouds in no time ![]()







