Iâve never done it either but weâve got nothing to lose! I was looking it up today and it seems pretty tough but letâs get it!
How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment
14651 antworten · 75752 aufrufe
I have a side question; the lowest humidity I can maintain in my tent without a dehumidifier is 55%. Thatâs not gonna cut it right? I was hoping to avoid putting the dehumidifier in
Assuming your talking about flower conditions, 55% is fine. Anything under 60% with airflow should be sufficient. The key is good airflow. Just dont over do it and give your plant wind burn.
Thatâs all I needed to hear! Iâve got good airflow in there thankfully. Much appreciated!
Looking stacked man! Nice!
Tyvm much appreciated best looking Iâve grown so far.
Is that the se7000?
No, its Just a SE3000 in a 3*3 Tent.
But i add 30watt deep red and 15watt IR extra Lightbars
Bet I just ordered the SE7000 hoping worth the purchase been needing a new light had the sf4000 for a couple years now gonna stick it in my 2x2 once the new one comes so excite! ![]()
A sorry i missread your Post. Whatt ist the Size of your other tent?
I donât think you can go wrong with spiderfarmer lamps.
Looks awesome, youâll be in the clouds in no time ![]()
That bourbon came out way way better than mine im so glad to see how beautiful it can be
lol nah your good sheâs pretty decent size
I only use half of the space I have because Iâm only allowed 5 plants so I veg in the 2x2 then I flower in the other.
If it fits go for it, you will need to get a fairly inexpensive Bluetooth meter to pair with a ppfd app so you always know how much ppfd you have so youâre not overdoing it. You then have more enough Horsepower at the end to really drive trichome production. You wonât have any issues with low ppfd in the corners lol
Is it a photoperiod or autoflower plant? If its an auto that sounds about right






