That bourbon came out way way better than mine im so glad to see how beautiful it can be
How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment
14651 antworten · 75752 aufrufe
lol nah your good sheâs pretty decent size
I only use half of the space I have because Iâm only allowed 5 plants so I veg in the 2x2 then I flower in the other.
If it fits go for it, you will need to get a fairly inexpensive Bluetooth meter to pair with a ppfd app so you always know how much ppfd you have so youâre not overdoing it. You then have more enough Horsepower at the end to really drive trichome production. You wonât have any issues with low ppfd in the corners lol
Is it a photoperiod or autoflower plant? If its an auto that sounds about right
Right around the start of week 3 of flower and these strawberry milk and qookies by night owl are pretty frosty!
very nice, good work, you will have a beautiful winter wonderland in your tent in January!
![]()
Yes sir! Hoping I donât fuck anything up and finish strong!
Youâll be fine mate. flower stage is like cruise control in a tent, nothing like dealing with outdoors
Nice canopy.
Thank you sir! Iâm assuming these genetics are awesome cuz I havenât ran into any problems on my first indoor grow and theyâre looking great. (Knock on wood)
Damn, they are going to be absolutely covered when they are done. Did you take any clones?
Iâve never done clones but will start learning that next year. Thankfully it was a 5 pack so I still have 3 more seeds left!
Another Seed, another Plant ![]()
You cant clone autos unfortunatelyâŠ
Good to know! Iâm thinking about running some photos in a run or two. The critical strain from rqs is actually really good and I have a few of those seeds left
Plants are doing a hell of alot better after getting a bigger room. Time to switch to flower soon even tho few of them kinda small lol
BlĂŒte Tag 14 , heute Lollipopping , s cropping und Scrog um sie runter zu bekommen . Fast Diesel ![]()
Lockdown Kush
Tag 66 heute
Schönes Wochenende vom Pflanzenpaule
Wunderschöne Pflanzen, Paul, es ist immer eine Freude, dir beim Wachsen zuzusehen. Herzlichen GlĂŒckwunsch, Kumpel














