How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment

14651 antworten · 75753 aufrufe

Crackadoo

#8155

Is it a photoperiod or autoflower plant? If its an auto that sounds about right

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#8156

Right around the start of week 3 of flower and these strawberry milk and qookies by night owl are pretty frosty!

Antworten ↗
Cliff_36

#8157

very nice, good work, you will have a beautiful winter wonderland in your tent in January!
:v:

Antworten ↗
Crackadoo

#8159

You’ll be fine mate. flower stage is like cruise control in a tent, nothing like dealing with outdoors

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#8161

Thank you sir! I’m assuming these genetics are awesome cuz I haven’t ran into any problems on my first indoor grow and they’re looking great. (Knock on wood)

Antworten ↗
Wargoat

#8162

Damn, they are going to be absolutely covered when they are done. Did you take any clones?

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#8163

I’ve never done clones but will start learning that next year. Thankfully it was a 5 pack so I still have 3 more seeds left!

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#8166

Good to know! I’m thinking about running some photos in a run or two. The critical strain from rqs is actually really good and I have a few of those seeds left

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#8167






Plants are doing a hell of alot better after getting a bigger room. Time to switch to flower soon even tho few of them kinda small lol

Antworten ↗
Pflanzenpaul

#8168

Blüte Tag 14 , heute Lollipopping , s cropping und Scrog um sie runter zu bekommen . Fast Diesel :point_down:


Lockdown Kush :point_down:



Tag 66 heute

Schönes Wochenende vom Pflanzenpaule

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#8169

Wunderschöne Pflanzen, Paul, es ist immer eine Freude, dir beim Wachsen zuzusehen. Herzlichen Glückwunsch, Kumpel

Antworten ↗
KV

#8172


46 days flowering for 11 my first grow

Antworten ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#8173

Day 37 of flower
Notorious THC by Humboldt seeds
Buildabloom by build a soil
5x5 tent under a HLG blackbird





Antworten ↗
Icirazy22

#8175

Yeah the sf4000 going in the small tent and the new se7000 going in the big tent

Antworten ↗

Antworten