How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment
14651 antworten · 75752 aufrufe
Is it a photoperiod or autoflower plant? If its an auto that sounds about right
Right around the start of week 3 of flower and these strawberry milk and qookies by night owl are pretty frosty!
very nice, good work, you will have a beautiful winter wonderland in your tent in January!
![]()
Yes sir! Hoping I don’t fuck anything up and finish strong!
You’ll be fine mate. flower stage is like cruise control in a tent, nothing like dealing with outdoors
Nice canopy.
Thank you sir! I’m assuming these genetics are awesome cuz I haven’t ran into any problems on my first indoor grow and they’re looking great. (Knock on wood)
Damn, they are going to be absolutely covered when they are done. Did you take any clones?
I’ve never done clones but will start learning that next year. Thankfully it was a 5 pack so I still have 3 more seeds left!
Another Seed, another Plant ![]()
You cant clone autos unfortunately…
Good to know! I’m thinking about running some photos in a run or two. The critical strain from rqs is actually really good and I have a few of those seeds left
Plants are doing a hell of alot better after getting a bigger room. Time to switch to flower soon even tho few of them kinda small lol
Blüte Tag 14 , heute Lollipopping , s cropping und Scrog um sie runter zu bekommen . Fast Diesel ![]()
Lockdown Kush
Tag 66 heute
Schönes Wochenende vom Pflanzenpaule
Wunderschöne Pflanzen, Paul, es ist immer eine Freude, dir beim Wachsen zuzusehen. Herzlichen Glückwunsch, Kumpel
Day 37 of flower
Notorious THC by Humboldt seeds
Buildabloom by build a soil
5x5 tent under a HLG blackbird
All of you guys are amazing! Love to see the pics!



















