Blüte Tag 14 , heute Lollipopping , s cropping und Scrog um sie runter zu bekommen . Fast Diesel ![]()
Lockdown Kush
Tag 66 heute
Schönes Wochenende vom Pflanzenpaule
14651 antworten · 75755 aufrufe
Blüte Tag 14 , heute Lollipopping , s cropping und Scrog um sie runter zu bekommen . Fast Diesel ![]()
Schönes Wochenende vom Pflanzenpaule
Wunderschöne Pflanzen, Paul, es ist immer eine Freude, dir beim Wachsen zuzusehen. Herzlichen Glückwunsch, Kumpel
Day 37 of flower
Notorious THC by Humboldt seeds
Buildabloom by build a soil
5x5 tent under a HLG blackbird
All of you guys are amazing! Love to see the pics!
Yeah the sf4000 going in the small tent and the new se7000 going in the big tent
There are my little girls dancing in the wind. They became a little stretchy. I think I had my light’s hanging a little too high or it was dimmed too much and I wasn’t paying enough attention this week…
Don’t you love growing indoors. Your tent is looking really nice
A million times better! Will still probably run two photos outdoors in spring because why not but otherwise I don’t know how I made it that long before going indoors!
Damn, what strain is that? Looks crazy!
Lung Buster from SolFire gardens.