Would they be able to send you some pics while you are away? You could get them to switch to plain water once you see what you want
How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment
14651 antworten ¡ 75755 aufrufe
Sure he can. I just hoped he donât need to mix any nutrients. But you guyâs are probably right. They still some more time. Thank guyâs! @Crackadoo @BluntForceTrauma420
I often have to leave my wife in charge of feeding. I mix the nutes before I leave and all she has to do is ph before giving it to them or filling the res
It depends on your nutes too, some will hold their ph well while others will drift up or down after a while
I use Advanced Nutrients pH perfect and all add onâs. Itâs pretty good holding the pH value. But I only have a 5,5 gallon tank to water them.
Hey Éud what was the seed company you said delivered to ya discreetly? Was it seedsman? Community member in discord was aking for a good company that delivers around the world
It was herbies that got my order to me recently.
Humboldt is discreet and available world wide I believe
Hello fellow stoners! This is my new indoor crop, which Iâm currently cultivating. The seeds are from the following bank:
Purple City Genetics

-
Akira (Lemon Cherry Gelato x Permanent Marker) x (Oreoz Gushmint)
-
Boppers (Oakland Piff x THC Bomb)
Lookin good shaggy! Keep us updated!
Looks great! ![]()
You can literally see how the purple color is floating to the flower!
I like the spirit level on your light. I also have one laying on mine. ![]()
For sure and that picture does it no justice. My camera is terrible even tho I have a fairly new iPhone
How do you calculate micromoles? Iâm running right over 1,000 ppfd in flower with 18/6 cycle which I think is definitely on the higher end but I wanted to experiment and push the lights this run
Dude I tried to look that up. All the info is confusing as hell. Way above my level of smarts ![]()
Guaranteed!
Mol stands for molecule. Itâs the unit to describe the density of gasâs, liquidâs or in our case, light.
PPFD means photosynthetic photon flux density and the unit itâs measured in is micomol per m² per second.
PPF means micromol per second (so we only measure the light output but not the density.)
DLI means mol per m² per day
So the short answer is, PPFD=Micomol per m² per s
and thatâs what he means. Itâs basically the same. He only said micomol but he means micomol per m² per s, or in other word PPFD.
Micromol is just the unit we measure our lights with. PPFD is not a mathematical unit it just means photosynthetic photon flux density.








