Lookin good shaggy! Keep us updated!
How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment
14649 antworten ¡ 75719 aufrufe
Looks great! ![]()
You can literally see how the purple color is floating to the flower!
I like the spirit level on your light. I also have one laying on mine. ![]()
For sure and that picture does it no justice. My camera is terrible even tho I have a fairly new iPhone
How do you calculate micromoles? Iâm running right over 1,000 ppfd in flower with 18/6 cycle which I think is definitely on the higher end but I wanted to experiment and push the lights this run
Dude I tried to look that up. All the info is confusing as hell. Way above my level of smarts ![]()
Guaranteed!
Mol stands for molecule. Itâs the unit to describe the density of gasâs, liquidâs or in our case, light.
PPFD means photosynthetic photon flux density and the unit itâs measured in is micomol per m² per second.
PPF means micromol per second (so we only measure the light output but not the density.)
DLI means mol per m² per day
So the short answer is, PPFD=Micomol per m² per s
and thatâs what he means. Itâs basically the same. He only said micomol but he means micomol per m² per s, or in other word PPFD.
Micromol is just the unit we measure our lights with. PPFD is not a mathematical unit it just means photosynthetic photon flux density.
I need to watch this and learn. But if ppfd is essentially the same thing, is there a need to over complicate?
Veg day 19 and 27 days old total. Rickys hash plant, 2x necro kush and a sour maui. Only giving a 30-45 day veg before flipping to flower so i got some summer smoke
Micomol per m² per second is just the unit to measure PPFD.
Iâs like saying my bank account has 1000$. Than is bank account = PPFD and the unit to measure it, is Doller=Micromol per m² per second. ![]()
See, that I can understand
youâre awesome lynx!
Sheâs getting nice and solid. Should be chunky by the end.
Huge bush, especially for an auto! Great work!
Decided to harvest the little one at day 75, 1st ever harvest. I know I couldâve gone abit longer but wanted to try the recommended end of cycle. I have another plant of the same strain that just entered flower so will definitely let that one go longer and compare the 2 results ![]()












