How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment

14650 antworten · 75748 aufrufe

Lynx_361

#9009

Mol stands for molecule. It’s the unit to describe the density of gas’s, liquid’s or in our case, light.

PPFD means photosynthetic photon flux density and the unit it’s measured in is micomol per m² per second.

PPF means micromol per second (so we only measure the light output but not the density.)

DLI means mol per m² per day

So the short answer is, PPFD=Micomol per m² per s
and that’s what he means. It’s basically the same. He only said micomol but he means micomol per m² per s, or in other word PPFD.


PPFD-1920w

Micromol is just the unit we measure our lights with. PPFD is not a mathematical unit it just means photosynthetic photon flux density.

Antworten ↗
Lynx_361

#9010

There is a great video by Bruce Bugbee, describing all this.

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#9012

I need to watch this and learn. But if ppfd is essentially the same thing, is there a need to over complicate?

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#9013





Veg day 19 and 27 days old total. Rickys hash plant, 2x necro kush and a sour maui. Only giving a 30-45 day veg before flipping to flower so i got some summer smoke

Antworten ↗
Lynx_361

#9014

Micomol per m² per second is just the unit to measure PPFD.

I’s like saying my bank account has 1000$. Than is bank account = PPFD and the unit to measure it, is Doller=Micromol per m² per second. :slight_smile:

Antworten ↗
Crackadoo

#9017

She’s getting nice and solid. Should be chunky by the end.

Antworten ↗
El_Gintsa_13

#9019



Decided to harvest the little one at day 75, 1st ever harvest. I know I could’ve gone abit longer but wanted to try the recommended end of cycle. I have another plant of the same strain that just entered flower so will definitely let that one go longer and compare the 2 results :slightly_smiling_face:

Antworten ↗
Jamon8

#9020

I am going to try increasing the nutes a bit this round. My plants usually start eating on themselves at this stage.

Lynx_361 I try to buy high yield strains and the octopots help a bunch.

Antworten ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#9021

So I ran into an issue and did an experiment. My 3 moon fog were drastically bigger than my notorious thc. So I did a heavy defoliation and topped every branch. The hope is that it would slow growth so the notorious thc could catch up.

Here is march 21st



Here is march 28th


And here is today

This allowed the runt to catch up a bit. Still think I’m gonna have to raise it up with blocks to keep my canopy even. On the plus side I learned how resilient this plant is.

Antworten ↗
ItsOzzie

#9022

Its gotta be healthy to get that kind of cut back. But, as you see you can do it. Looks good. I had to do the same about 2 or 3 grows back. Not quite that much cut back but i cut every branch down about half way to even the grow out. I created a lot of tops but, i found that the branches were weaker and couldn’t hold the weight of the flowers well. That was my experience. Hopefully you wont run into that.

Antworten ↗
Crackadoo

#9023

And here i was thinking i get a bit savage with my training sessions sometimes lol.

Antworten ↗
Lynx_361

#9024

They look very happy and healthy! They might grow much more bushy now… Keep us updated! :slightly_smiling_face::green_heart:

Antworten ↗
Graywave

#9025

I’ve grown more than 20 plants from that bank and havent seen that :exploding_head: It’s kinda neat :thinking:

Antworten ↗

Antworten