Decided to harvest the little one at day 75, 1st ever harvest. I know I couldāve gone abit longer but wanted to try the recommended end of cycle. I have another plant of the same strain that just entered flower so will definitely let that one go longer and compare the 2 results ![]()
How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment
14651 antworten Ā· 75752 aufrufe
I am going to try increasing the nutes a bit this round. My plants usually start eating on themselves at this stage.
Lynx_361 I try to buy high yield strains and the octopots help a bunch.
So I ran into an issue and did an experiment. My 3 moon fog were drastically bigger than my notorious thc. So I did a heavy defoliation and topped every branch. The hope is that it would slow growth so the notorious thc could catch up.
Here is march 21st
Here is march 28th
And here is today
This allowed the runt to catch up a bit. Still think Iām gonna have to raise it up with blocks to keep my canopy even. On the plus side I learned how resilient this plant is.
Its gotta be healthy to get that kind of cut back. But, as you see you can do it. Looks good. I had to do the same about 2 or 3 grows back. Not quite that much cut back but i cut every branch down about half way to even the grow out. I created a lot of tops but, i found that the branches were weaker and couldnāt hold the weight of the flowers well. That was my experience. Hopefully you wont run into that.
And here i was thinking i get a bit savage with my training sessions sometimes lol.
They look very happy and healthy! They might grow much more bushy now⦠Keep us updated! ![]()
![]()
Iāve grown more than 20 plants from that bank and havent seen that
Itās kinda neat ![]()
Do you live next to a nuclear power plant?![]()
![]()
![]()
fuckin lynx!
![]()
![]()
![]()
I donāt think so Iād be more worried about me lbvs.
Sorry my camera really sucks, this was the best pic I could get to pick up the crazy purple in this black strap!
This is my first exhale bag but Iām surprised have fast it got mold. Is this normal after a little over a month?
I believe thatās fungi I think thatās what creates the co2. Interested to see what others may say
Same here blunt! I know the white is good, Iām unsure about the orange/brown part. I know with fungi once you see colors other than white itās no bueno. Iām just surprised to see it this early but am unfamiliar with the bags
I can say I did see a noticeable difference once I put this in the tent! The plant thatās behind and didnāt stretch till after I put the bag in is noticeably bigger than the plant that had already stretched before I put it in. Nice to see the difference and know youāre on the right track
No worries its fungi like blunt said it creates co2 so all good lol
Sweet, thank you guys for confirming!













