This is my first exhale bag but Iâm surprised have fast it got mold. Is this normal after a little over a month?
How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment
14650 antworten · 75748 aufrufe
I believe thatâs fungi I think thatâs what creates the co2. Interested to see what others may say
Same here blunt! I know the white is good, Iâm unsure about the orange/brown part. I know with fungi once you see colors other than white itâs no bueno. Iâm just surprised to see it this early but am unfamiliar with the bags
I can say I did see a noticeable difference once I put this in the tent! The plant thatâs behind and didnât stretch till after I put the bag in is noticeably bigger than the plant that had already stretched before I put it in. Nice to see the difference and know youâre on the right track
No worries its fungi like blunt said it creates co2 so all good lol
Sweet, thank you guys for confirming!
You still loving those octopots jamon?
Thats completely normal for them to look like that.
It will eventually turn into a nasty black sludge type of thing and at that point i replace them because i think thatâs when they stop producing
Your spot on. Noticed mine was starting to go black and just discarded it as well
I gotta try these bags. How do you guys set up the exhaust schedule on your tent? Iâm assuming you want less air exchange to keep the co2 in.
When i used the tent i exhausted every few hours but now in the room i had it hanging with a rotating fan in room and would just open the door every hour or so. I tend to go in the room a lot during lights on so id like to believe im doing okay with air exchange.
I used to just have my exhaust kick on for 5 minutes every 2 hours to exchange the air and that worked well unless it was getting hot. Adding the controller actually made it harder to maintain the ppm because of temp triggers and stuff but that can be programmed around if necessary too.
Iâve honestly kept my exhaust schedule as is because my tent tends to stay a bit on the hot side. I guess I can see if thereâs room for adjustment. Lights off itâs pretty solid tho so think Iâm good there
In veg I guess itâs a lot easier but I was already into flower when I put the bag in so didnât have much leeway on it
Co2 allows you to run hotter temps I believe
Even in flower? My tent doesnât get too hot, maybe low 80âs so if so I just need to keep under 60 rh right?
That would really allow me to keep my exhaust fan running at a minimum
While it does help a lot with higher temps you also have to balance it with stronger feeds and light than normal or the plants canât make the most of it. Also even though the plants arenât as bothered by the temps you will still lose terps if its getting too hot

