How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment

14650 antworten · 75748 aufrufe

Mjcalifornia

#9035

I can say I did see a noticeable difference once I put this in the tent! The plant that’s behind and didn’t stretch till after I put the bag in is noticeably bigger than the plant that had already stretched before I put it in. Nice to see the difference and know you’re on the right track

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#9037

No worries its fungi like blunt said it creates co2 so all good lol

Antworten ↗
Crackadoo

#9041

It will eventually turn into a nasty black sludge type of thing and at that point i replace them because i think that’s when they stop producing

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#9042

Your spot on. Noticed mine was starting to go black and just discarded it as well

Antworten ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#9043

I gotta try these bags. How do you guys set up the exhaust schedule on your tent? I’m assuming you want less air exchange to keep the co2 in.

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#9044

When i used the tent i exhausted every few hours but now in the room i had it hanging with a rotating fan in room and would just open the door every hour or so. I tend to go in the room a lot during lights on so id like to believe im doing okay with air exchange.

Antworten ↗
Crackadoo

#9045

I used to just have my exhaust kick on for 5 minutes every 2 hours to exchange the air and that worked well unless it was getting hot. Adding the controller actually made it harder to maintain the ppm because of temp triggers and stuff but that can be programmed around if necessary too.

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#9046

I’ve honestly kept my exhaust schedule as is because my tent tends to stay a bit on the hot side. I guess I can see if there’s room for adjustment. Lights off it’s pretty solid tho so think I’m good there

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#9047

In veg I guess it’s a lot easier but I was already into flower when I put the bag in so didn’t have much leeway on it

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#9049

Even in flower? My tent doesn’t get too hot, maybe low 80’s so if so I just need to keep under 60 rh right?

Antworten ↗
Crackadoo

#9051

While it does help a lot with higher temps you also have to balance it with stronger feeds and light than normal or the plants can’t make the most of it. Also even though the plants aren’t as bothered by the temps you will still lose terps if its getting too hot

Antworten ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#9052

I believe that you want the humidity below 60 for flower but don’t quote me on it. I’m assuming just as mold prevention you’d have to

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#9053

@Mjcalifornia basically what everybody said is how i feel about the co2 as well. It allows hotter temps but risk of trichome loss in flower but last grow flower temps were about 77-80f and i probably did lose some profile but nothing i could notice being a home grower and it also allows you to run your light a little closer/stronger and feed a little harder. For me i still focus vpd more than anything except flowering stage i still try to get lower temps but after ya play around a little bit im sure youll find something that is working for ya

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#9054

Thanks yall. I’m pretty happy so far and will just keep messing with it until I figure it out. Love the conversations tho because people bring up shit I never even thought of

Antworten ↗

Antworten