Its gotta be healthy to get that kind of cut back. But, as you see you can do it. Looks good. I had to do the same about 2 or 3 grows back. Not quite that much cut back but i cut every branch down about half way to even the grow out. I created a lot of tops but, i found that the branches were weaker and couldnât hold the weight of the flowers well. That was my experience. Hopefully you wont run into that.
How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment
14651 antworten · 75755 aufrufe
And here i was thinking i get a bit savage with my training sessions sometimes lol.
They look very happy and healthy! They might grow much more bushy now⊠Keep us updated! ![]()
![]()
Iâve grown more than 20 plants from that bank and havent seen that
Itâs kinda neat ![]()
Do you live next to a nuclear power plant?![]()
![]()
![]()
fuckin lynx!
![]()
![]()
![]()
I donât think so Iâd be more worried about me lbvs.
Sorry my camera really sucks, this was the best pic I could get to pick up the crazy purple in this black strap!
This is my first exhale bag but Iâm surprised have fast it got mold. Is this normal after a little over a month?
I believe thatâs fungi I think thatâs what creates the co2. Interested to see what others may say
Same here blunt! I know the white is good, Iâm unsure about the orange/brown part. I know with fungi once you see colors other than white itâs no bueno. Iâm just surprised to see it this early but am unfamiliar with the bags
I can say I did see a noticeable difference once I put this in the tent! The plant thatâs behind and didnât stretch till after I put the bag in is noticeably bigger than the plant that had already stretched before I put it in. Nice to see the difference and know youâre on the right track
No worries its fungi like blunt said it creates co2 so all good lol
Sweet, thank you guys for confirming!
You still loving those octopots jamon?
Thats completely normal for them to look like that.
It will eventually turn into a nasty black sludge type of thing and at that point i replace them because i think thatâs when they stop producing




