Micomol per m² per second is just the unit to measure PPFD.
Iâs like saying my bank account has 1000$. Than is bank account = PPFD and the unit to measure it, is Doller=Micromol per m² per second. ![]()
14649 antworten ¡ 75726 aufrufe
Micomol per m² per second is just the unit to measure PPFD.
Iâs like saying my bank account has 1000$. Than is bank account = PPFD and the unit to measure it, is Doller=Micromol per m² per second. ![]()
See, that I can understand
youâre awesome lynx!
Sheâs getting nice and solid. Should be chunky by the end.
Huge bush, especially for an auto! Great work!
Decided to harvest the little one at day 75, 1st ever harvest. I know I couldâve gone abit longer but wanted to try the recommended end of cycle. I have another plant of the same strain that just entered flower so will definitely let that one go longer and compare the 2 results ![]()
I am going to try increasing the nutes a bit this round. My plants usually start eating on themselves at this stage.
Lynx_361 I try to buy high yield strains and the octopots help a bunch.
So I ran into an issue and did an experiment. My 3 moon fog were drastically bigger than my notorious thc. So I did a heavy defoliation and topped every branch. The hope is that it would slow growth so the notorious thc could catch up.
Here is march 21st
Here is march 28th
And here is today
This allowed the runt to catch up a bit. Still think Iâm gonna have to raise it up with blocks to keep my canopy even. On the plus side I learned how resilient this plant is.
Its gotta be healthy to get that kind of cut back. But, as you see you can do it. Looks good. I had to do the same about 2 or 3 grows back. Not quite that much cut back but i cut every branch down about half way to even the grow out. I created a lot of tops but, i found that the branches were weaker and couldnât hold the weight of the flowers well. That was my experience. Hopefully you wont run into that.
And here i was thinking i get a bit savage with my training sessions sometimes lol.
They look very happy and healthy! They might grow much more bushy now⌠Keep us updated! ![]()
![]()
Iâve grown more than 20 plants from that bank and havent seen that
Itâs kinda neat ![]()
Do you live next to a nuclear power plant?![]()
![]()
![]()
fuckin lynx!
![]()
![]()
![]()
I donât think so Iâd be more worried about me lbvs.
Sorry my camera really sucks, this was the best pic I could get to pick up the crazy purple in this black strap!
This is my first exhale bag but Iâm surprised have fast it got mold. Is this normal after a little over a month?
I believe thatâs fungi I think thatâs what creates the co2. Interested to see what others may say