Just curious (new grower)

57 antworten · 560 aufrufe

Msg99

#30

I think my autoflower hermied on me :confused: i believe this is whats called a banana?? Above the string im using for LST

Antworten ↗
Crackadoo

#31

It looks like a calyx and if so that’s completely fine. If you can get a pic without the purple light it is a bit easier to see clearly and we should be able to say for sure.

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#32

I’d say it’s a calyx too. Autos are weird like that. You’d know if it’s a male but better pics would help

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#33

I get them as well and not a big issue i just pluck them off so they are not taking up energy from plant. They hardly ever get big enough to do anything with but if ya leave it your all good as well so no worries

Antworten ↗
Msg99

#34

So here is some pics taken about 8 hrs after the purple pic (few minutes before lights on)



Antworten ↗
Msg99

#36

So now worries of a hermie :slight_smile: great news and thank you. My 1st grow, i have alot to learn

Antworten ↗
Msg99

#37

I messed up, i meant to say no worries of a hermie :rofl: you guys have a great day

Antworten ↗
Msg99

#38

So here is an updated pics taken today. 7 weeks and 3 days old. I believe 4 weeks 3 days of flowering. I released the bending ties and readjusted my light to run with the growth of the plant (not shown in the pics) she has a VERY strong aroma of earthy diesel.




Antworten ↗
HappyCancer

#39

Hello.Im new here. I have tried before to grow and I had 1 plant to have rally big leaves, but not sure of what happen. So I’m back at it again. My seeds are in a papertowel to germinate.

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#40

Welcome to the community and good luck on your grow! Please ask questions and everyone is happy to help. There are a ton of really knowledgeable people on here and all are super nice!

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#41

Hello and welcome to the community i hope this go around is a better outcome for you and like mj stated feel free to ask any questions you have and im sure the community will be happy to answer them for you. Happy growing and good luck

Antworten ↗
Msg99

#42

Welcome to the community. There is a ton of knowledge on this forum

Antworten ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#43

Welcome! Don’t be afraid to ask anything here. We all just want to see each other succeed and enjoy the hobby.

Antworten ↗
Msg99

#44

Thought id post some updated pics as of today. My oldest brother says it looks like theyre seed pods on my autoflower



Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#45

I don’t see anything of concern in those photos. Autos tend to grow a little funky tho

Antworten ↗
Crackadoo

#46

It looks more like swollen calyxs to me but try squeezing one and see if its hard

Antworten ↗
Msg99

#47

I gently squeezed a few, they were soft and very sticky

Antworten ↗

Antworten