Just curious (new grower)

57 antworten · 560 aufrufe

HappyCancer

#39

Hello.Im new here. I have tried before to grow and I had 1 plant to have rally big leaves, but not sure of what happen. So I’m back at it again. My seeds are in a papertowel to germinate.

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#40

Welcome to the community and good luck on your grow! Please ask questions and everyone is happy to help. There are a ton of really knowledgeable people on here and all are super nice!

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#41

Hello and welcome to the community i hope this go around is a better outcome for you and like mj stated feel free to ask any questions you have and im sure the community will be happy to answer them for you. Happy growing and good luck

Antworten ↗
Msg99

#42

Welcome to the community. There is a ton of knowledge on this forum

Antworten ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#43

Welcome! Don’t be afraid to ask anything here. We all just want to see each other succeed and enjoy the hobby.

Antworten ↗
Msg99

#44

Thought id post some updated pics as of today. My oldest brother says it looks like theyre seed pods on my autoflower



Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#45

I don’t see anything of concern in those photos. Autos tend to grow a little funky tho

Antworten ↗
Crackadoo

#46

It looks more like swollen calyxs to me but try squeezing one and see if its hard

Antworten ↗
Msg99

#47

I gently squeezed a few, they were soft and very sticky

Antworten ↗
Msg99

#51

Awesome, ty you guys for the info. I thought it was good based off my own research. My older brother (what i would consider a farmer of cannabis has a different opinion). I did a little trim as well tonight just to start preparing. Hopefully in 3-4 weeks she’ll be hanging upside down

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#52

That’s the beauty of this group. You take everyone’s input and decide from there. No one will be offended if they’re wrong. Best community by far

Antworten ↗
Msg99

#53

So, heres an updated pic as of today. Shes getting close

Antworten ↗
Gus_420

#57



Hola buenas esta son mis priemras plantas en mi indoor de 60 x 70 x120 de alto van bien??? Acepto consejos tienen las 2
40 dias de vida

Antworten ↗
Eli

#58

Flamaaaa!!! Están super bellas y tienen buen tamaño para su edad. :blush:

Antworten ↗

Antworten