Good evening all growers,
I recently had severe CalMag deficiency damage that I couldn’t get under control at first. I only had CalMag as a secondary ingredient in other fertilizers, but none specifically formulated for it.
After I finally got the deficiency under control, I decided to remove all damaged leaves after a short recovery phase for the plant. I’ve never had this problem to this extent before, and I’m hoping that the new little shoots will still turn into something, as I’m just about to start flowering.
What do you think, will it still turn out okay?
I left a few damaged leaves on because I think they might still provide some support. Yes, I don’t just show success here, but also the other side ![]()
And, I discovered a vegan, nitrogen-free CalMag. I didn’t know about it before and hope it does what it promises ![]()
From Atami VGN CalMag
I’m currently working night shifts, so I’m more active here at night than during the day
.
I’m looking forward to any feedback and/or suggestions ![]()
Yours, SmartPlants








