Lollypopping

25 antworten · 115 aufrufe

☆Magic☆

#8

Ok Thx :+1:t2:

These are valuable tips. Going into my personal GrowBook​:wink:

Magic :cherries:

Antworten ↗
KilliczGe

#9

Do as @Crackadoo and @Andy_420 recommended to you.

Looks fairly well-ventilated around the bottom for you too.

Every leaf provides energy that the plant needs during the stretch. Healing wounds is not part of that :slight_smile:

I always aim for day 21 as well.

With automatics, I learned that it should happen around day 35 after germination, but definitely not after day 40 :joy:.

And regarding your pictures.
Unfortunately, the translator doesn’t translate those for our Australian and other language-speaking members :smiley:

I hope they can understand the essentials there.

Photoperiod Super Boof Cherry cutting

Antworten ↗
☆Magic☆

#10

Product Characteristics

Genetics

Black Cherry Punch x Tropicana Cookies

Balanced hybrid

THC content

Approx. 28–30%

Flowering time

Approx. 8–9 weeks

Approx. 50% Sativa / 50% Indica

Type

Euphoric, clear-headed, physically relaxing

Effect

Sweet cherry, fruity, citrus, creamy-spicy depth

Aroma

Antworten ↗
☆Magic☆

#12

Genetics, Profile & Effects

Super Boof Cherry is a well-balanced hybrid, created by crossing Black Cherry Punch and Tropicana Cookies—two well-known cannabis strains with strong terpene profiles and pronounced effects. With an average THC content between approximately 28% and 30%, this strain delivers a powerful yet manageable high. The effect begins mentally, lifting the mood and providing euphoric clarity, while physically a pleasant, relaxed depth sets in without fully sedating – ideal for afternoon or evening enjoyment.

Antworten ↗
☆Magic☆

#14

I’m also very excited about the aroma, flavor & of course the quality :grin:

Magic :cherries:

Antworten ↗
Demonrage75

#15

I also use 2 to 3 nets depending on how the plant grows. The first net I fill during veg and the second net is used to keep buds separate if it continues to grow the third net would be used to keep them separate but at the same height. Good luck with your grows.

Antworten ↗
☆Magic☆

#16

Ok Thx @Demonrage75

I should have done it like that this time too. Then the size of the main strain wouldn’t have been such a problem either. Definitely good to know​:+1:t2:. Noted for the next run​:red_exclamation_mark: You learn from mistakes​:face_with_bags_under_eyes:

Magic :cherries:

Antworten ↗
Demonrage75

#17

No matter how much you know there is always something you can learn. I have about 6-7 years under my belt but I still have things that go wrong.

Antworten ↗
☆Magic☆

#18

It’s going pretty well as far as I can see. The colors are so cool :+1:t2:

Today is my 14th day of flowering. Let’s see how it goes. :grin:

Wishing you a

GooD​:potted_plant:GroW

Antworten ↗
☆Magic☆

#20

Hi GroW’s :waving_hand:t2:

Today on day 19 of flowering, I did lollipoppiing for the very 1st time on my “Cherry”. And what do you think, can it pass like this? Or are you throwing your hands up over your head? Before / After

Magic :cherries:

Antworten ↗
SmartPlants

#21

@_Magic I find your work very clean and very good :ok_hand:t3:
An incredible amount is going to come out of that

Good Grow :deciduous_tree:

Antworten ↗
Cliffys1

#22

Could use a second net to even it out. Looks great tho

Antworten ↗
☆Magic☆

#23

Ok 1000 thanks for your assessment. @Cliffys1 I was thinking about the 2nd net as well. Because then it wouldn’t be split so drastically at the top and all shoots would get light more evenly.

Let’s see, maybe I can quickly make myself a net. :wink::+1:t2:

Ok thx again

Magic :cherries:

Antworten ↗
Demonrage75

#25

I use up to 3 nets. It all depends on how things are growing. Imo an even canopy helps things mature together.

Antworten ↗
☆Magic☆

#26

Yo thx, that’s what I thought too. Then I can grow them tall like a skyscraper. Will definitely do it that way on the next run !

Thanks to you @Demonrage75

Magic :cherries:

Antworten ↗

Antworten