Ok Thx ![]()
By the way, I like your ScrOG technique with 2 nets. I’ll do it the exact same way next time![]()
25 antworten · 115 aufrufe
Ok Thx ![]()
By the way, I like your ScrOG technique with 2 nets. I’ll do it the exact same way next time![]()
In the Growlog, I have a photo from every day except last week. You can check out all the training there. It took a lot of practice and there were many accident plants up to that point. Which strain is your plant and what type? Auto or Fem?
The first 3 weeks of bloom are an important part for the plant and it can be sensitive to stress during that time. It can cause a few problems with growing balls being one of them. I try to avoid any stress training during that time, i do it all after the day 21 mark or when the stretch completely stops like @Andy_420 suggests.
Sometimes a plant will force my hand if it just grows too high too fast but I try to avoid it when I can other than that
Ok Thx ![]()
These are valuable tips. Going into my personal GrowBook![]()
Magic ![]()
Do as @Crackadoo and @Andy_420 recommended to you.
Looks fairly well-ventilated around the bottom for you too.
Every leaf provides energy that the plant needs during the stretch. Healing wounds is not part of that ![]()
I always aim for day 21 as well.
With automatics, I learned that it should happen around day 35 after germination, but definitely not after day 40
.
And regarding your pictures.
Unfortunately, the translator doesn’t translate those for our Australian and other language-speaking members ![]()
I hope they can understand the essentials there.
Photoperiod Super Boof Cherry cutting
Product Characteristics
Genetics
Black Cherry Punch x Tropicana Cookies
Balanced hybrid
THC content
Approx. 28–30%
Flowering time
Approx. 8–9 weeks
Approx. 50% Sativa / 50% Indica
Type
Euphoric, clear-headed, physically relaxing
Effect
Sweet cherry, fruity, citrus, creamy-spicy depth
Aroma
I’ll take note of that day 35 thing xD
Genetics, Profile & Effects
Super Boof Cherry is a well-balanced hybrid, created by crossing Black Cherry Punch and Tropicana Cookies—two well-known cannabis strains with strong terpene profiles and pronounced effects. With an average THC content between approximately 28% and 30%, this strain delivers a powerful yet manageable high. The effect begins mentally, lifting the mood and providing euphoric clarity, while physically a pleasant, relaxed depth sets in without fully sedating – ideal for afternoon or evening enjoyment.
oof 28-30? xD you’re going to drool xD
I’m also very excited about the aroma, flavor & of course the quality ![]()
Magic ![]()
I also use 2 to 3 nets depending on how the plant grows. The first net I fill during veg and the second net is used to keep buds separate if it continues to grow the third net would be used to keep them separate but at the same height. Good luck with your grows.
Ok Thx @Demonrage75
I should have done it like that this time too. Then the size of the main strain wouldn’t have been such a problem either. Definitely good to know
. Noted for the next run
You learn from mistakes![]()
Magic ![]()
No matter how much you know there is always something you can learn. I have about 6-7 years under my belt but I still have things that go wrong.
It’s going pretty well as far as I can see. The colors are so cool ![]()
Today is my 14th day of flowering. Let’s see how it goes. ![]()
Wishing you a
GooD
GroW
Has developed really well ![]()
Good Grow
Hi GroW’s ![]()
Today on day 19 of flowering, I did lollipoppiing for the very 1st time on my “Cherry”. And what do you think, can it pass like this? Or are you throwing your hands up over your head? Before / After
Magic ![]()
@_Magic I find your work very clean and very good ![]()
An incredible amount is going to come out of that
Good Grow ![]()
Could use a second net to even it out. Looks great tho