Mushrooms?

57 antworten · 561 aufrufe

ShaggyGrower.V2

#38

Hello stoner friend! Well, I have never grown mushrooms but I remember when I went to Amsterdam there was the Mashroom Gallery where they had qualities like Hawaiian and Mexican and I don’t remember. Personally, I tried the Magic Truffles twice, which would be similar but less strong than the mushrooms, and I tried the Atlantis and Philosopher’s Stone, with the latter making me laugh and the other one giving me a trip in the head :joy::joy: fun to get together with friends and try a little… .


Antworten ↗
ShaggyGrower.V2

#40

Well, let’s see if their website can send truffles to where you live, well, I really recommend the Tampanensis or Philosopher’s Stone because it makes you laugh until you cry from laughter, highly recommended, then of course everyone has their own tastes.
good fumes!

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#41

I’ve never tried truffles actually. I’m not even the biggest fan of shrooms but love to learn new things!

Antworten ↗
ShaggyGrower.V2

#42

I’m not a fan of mushrooms and truffles either, but with the fact that I went to Amsterdam years ago with friends, I had to try a little of everything, but I remain a fan of cannabis, the best in the world!:rofl::rofl:

Antworten ↗
GGG

#43

Truffles hit my sweet spot everytime love them. Was in Amsterdam few weeks ago got a box 20grams amazing 8/9 hour high of wonderful visuals and extreme overwhelming happy giggle laughing fits :joy::joy: pretty funky taste but manage to push on every time as i know whats comes after!!! Mushroom iv done many times and love but iv alway bin carefull on dosage dont get me wrong iv tripped balls for hours on amazing trips but just something different with truffles iv found.

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#44

Getting the hang of it! These albinos were fuckin face melters :alien::rocket::ringer_planet:

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#45

Did some ape last weekend and still got some jack frost to indulge in lol

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#46

How was the ape? One of my two bags contaminated of course but the other should start producing any second and I have 3 more already injected lol

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#47

I’m also trying the uncle Ben’s tek for the first time ever too. We’ll see how it works but it seems fairly simple

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#48

Wasnt bad i didnt go full blown into outta space but did 4g and it was pretty potent. Way more potent than the jedi mind fk and ill be trying the jack frost this weekend

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#49

The person i get the shrooms from grows in grain and they taste like a stale cherrio and not bad on the tastebuds

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#50

Sounds amazing lol. I’ve been struggling with my grows since summer (too cold in my house I think) so I’m praying my current bag starts producing asap. I normally just eat a few grams to decompress after work Fridays and I miss that big time.

Antworten ↗
Lynx_361

#51

I love everything I’ve read and seen here! I made some B+ years ago. :slight_smile:

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#52

I’ve been dying to go to the moon, I actually have this weekend off, and of course my current bag is moving like molasses! I rarely have a weekend where I can do shrooms and this was the one but no shrooms to do lol

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#53

That sucks and i plan on visiting space this summer when the weather is nice and i can spend the weekend in the woods by the lake. Until then ive just been doing a few grams that last a few hours

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#54

Speaking of mushrooms, just booked my trip to the sphere to see dead and co. Went last year and can’t say enough about how epic it was!

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#55

Beginning of year 3 of shroom grows. Grew and preserved this strain last year and they’re the best shrooms I ever had. Old dirty penis envy. Hoping to finish the batch before my trip to Prague in early June lol

Antworten ↗

Antworten