Got it, so you order the “trading card” and get the LC? Def gonna give them a try if so. I got my first round today so am gonna see how that goes and expand from there. Thanks for your guidance man!
Mushrooms?
57 antworten · 561 aufrufe
MagicMyco all the way. We have a great community .
You won’t be disappointed if it’s anything like my experience.
I’m open to trying everything. What kind do you guys recommend from those sites?
Ahh i remember when i made that exact comment and someone sent me the a link to the grindr app. It fucked my head up a little bit and now im a vip subscriber somehow
![]()
![]()
I would be so pissed
Hello stoner friend! Well, I have never grown mushrooms but I remember when I went to Amsterdam there was the Mashroom Gallery where they had qualities like Hawaiian and Mexican and I don’t remember. Personally, I tried the Magic Truffles twice, which would be similar but less strong than the mushrooms, and I tried the Atlantis and Philosopher’s Stone, with the latter making me laugh and the other one giving me a trip in the head ![]()
fun to get together with friends and try a little… .
That would be cool as fuck!
Well, let’s see if their website can send truffles to where you live, well, I really recommend the Tampanensis or Philosopher’s Stone because it makes you laugh until you cry from laughter, highly recommended, then of course everyone has their own tastes.
good fumes!
I’ve never tried truffles actually. I’m not even the biggest fan of shrooms but love to learn new things!
I’m not a fan of mushrooms and truffles either, but with the fact that I went to Amsterdam years ago with friends, I had to try a little of everything, but I remain a fan of cannabis, the best in the world!![]()
![]()
Truffles hit my sweet spot everytime love them. Was in Amsterdam few weeks ago got a box 20grams amazing 8/9 hour high of wonderful visuals and extreme overwhelming happy giggle laughing fits ![]()
pretty funky taste but manage to push on every time as i know whats comes after!!! Mushroom iv done many times and love but iv alway bin carefull on dosage dont get me wrong iv tripped balls for hours on amazing trips but just something different with truffles iv found.
Did some ape last weekend and still got some jack frost to indulge in lol
How was the ape? One of my two bags contaminated of course but the other should start producing any second and I have 3 more already injected lol
I’m also trying the uncle Ben’s tek for the first time ever too. We’ll see how it works but it seems fairly simple
Wasnt bad i didnt go full blown into outta space but did 4g and it was pretty potent. Way more potent than the jedi mind fk and ill be trying the jack frost this weekend
The person i get the shrooms from grows in grain and they taste like a stale cherrio and not bad on the tastebuds
Sounds amazing lol. I’ve been struggling with my grows since summer (too cold in my house I think) so I’m praying my current bag starts producing asap. I normally just eat a few grams to decompress after work Fridays and I miss that big time.




