Mushrooms?

57 antworten · 561 aufrufe

Joey9916

#27

I used fish or die fungi for mine and Oregon High Spore. The Oregon High Spore was out of business last time I checked and it was a shame because he had great stuff. I loved the lueasitic Penis envy he had or however you spell it. Its like spotted penis evny. I loved the albino penis envy from Philly Golden Teacher but its 30 bucks a syringe last time I got one because it comes with a cool business card with art drawn by his wife on them. I would suggest going to his site anyway and reading everything. That’s pretty much where I learned everything. Well I actually learned by messing up several times after a great first run and thinking I was the shit. But then I had 2 or 3 failures in a row from bad technique. I now know that getting your sub to field capacity is the most important part after having everything clean.

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#28

Hell yeah thanks for the info! I’ll definitely take a look and heard the penis envy is great but was told to start with the gt cuz it’s easier. I bought those all in one bags too make it easier to learn to start but will eventually move up. The bags seem very easy so I’m hoping for the best. Can’t wait to go to the moon :rocket::alien::ringer_planet:

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#29

Does the Philly site only do prints? It’s labeled as trading cards lol.

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#31

Got it, so you order the “trading card” and get the LC? Def gonna give them a try if so. I got my first round today so am gonna see how that goes and expand from there. Thanks for your guidance man!

Antworten ↗
Joey9916

#33

You won’t be disappointed if it’s anything like my experience.

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#34

I’m open to trying everything. What kind do you guys recommend from those sites?

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#35

Ahh i remember when i made that exact comment and someone sent me the a link to the grindr app. It fucked my head up a little bit and now im a vip subscriber somehow

Antworten ↗
ShaggyGrower.V2

#38

Hello stoner friend! Well, I have never grown mushrooms but I remember when I went to Amsterdam there was the Mashroom Gallery where they had qualities like Hawaiian and Mexican and I don’t remember. Personally, I tried the Magic Truffles twice, which would be similar but less strong than the mushrooms, and I tried the Atlantis and Philosopher’s Stone, with the latter making me laugh and the other one giving me a trip in the head :joy::joy: fun to get together with friends and try a little… .


Antworten ↗
ShaggyGrower.V2

#40

Well, let’s see if their website can send truffles to where you live, well, I really recommend the Tampanensis or Philosopher’s Stone because it makes you laugh until you cry from laughter, highly recommended, then of course everyone has their own tastes.
good fumes!

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#41

I’ve never tried truffles actually. I’m not even the biggest fan of shrooms but love to learn new things!

Antworten ↗
ShaggyGrower.V2

#42

I’m not a fan of mushrooms and truffles either, but with the fact that I went to Amsterdam years ago with friends, I had to try a little of everything, but I remain a fan of cannabis, the best in the world!:rofl::rofl:

Antworten ↗
GGG

#43

Truffles hit my sweet spot everytime love them. Was in Amsterdam few weeks ago got a box 20grams amazing 8/9 hour high of wonderful visuals and extreme overwhelming happy giggle laughing fits :joy::joy: pretty funky taste but manage to push on every time as i know whats comes after!!! Mushroom iv done many times and love but iv alway bin carefull on dosage dont get me wrong iv tripped balls for hours on amazing trips but just something different with truffles iv found.

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#44

Getting the hang of it! These albinos were fuckin face melters :alien::rocket::ringer_planet:

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#45

Did some ape last weekend and still got some jack frost to indulge in lol

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#46

How was the ape? One of my two bags contaminated of course but the other should start producing any second and I have 3 more already injected lol

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#47

I’m also trying the uncle Ben’s tek for the first time ever too. We’ll see how it works but it seems fairly simple

Antworten ↗

Antworten