New to the scene ... kind of

51 antworten · 698 aufrufe

lin_diesel

#5

Welcome to the community @Ibgrowin. Happy growing. Since July 1st 20210 it’s been fully legal to grow 4 plants per household in Virginia.

Antworten ↗
SteveCastro

#7

I have 18 plants myself. 6 in each stage. I just dropped the cloning project and drop seeds only now. I am trying to achieve 18 different strains on a budget! One reason why I buy seeds by mail. And order 3 packs. I helps with the variety. I have gotten close. But not 18 yet. Has anyone else trie this?
LEGALGROWNOTFORSALEORTRADE

Antworten ↗
Stoney1BudTokie

#8

Yeah you dont need to put those disclosures at the end, we dont really care how you are growing. Everyone at some point was doing this illegally.

Antworten ↗
voicelesspilot

#10

Welcome to the family, everybody here is great! Also remember we like seeing weed pics!!

Antworten ↗
Ibgrowin

#11

Honestly, I’ve never even purchased seeds, but I do want to make my own strain. I wish I had enough space to grow that many at once. That the goal though. I’d like to find out what you come up with. :fire:

Antworten ↗
SteveCastro

#13

I love the acknowledgement! A nod to ALL the growers and Breeders who kept the plant Alive! Especially those from the Triangle! We would not have the selection we have now without a few rule breakers! And pioneers to get to where we are today. Thank you each and every Human who has been involved! :green_heart:

Antworten ↗
SteveCastro

#16

I made it back more than once! And believe that there are shady people! Out for themselves and no one else. I was found by good people. Lucky for me…

Antworten ↗
Scubashawn1183

#17

Was not sir @Stoney1BudTokie !!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: I was completely legal until the bitch of an EX-wife called the cops on me telling them she just found it and she had nothing to do with it. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes: I had pics to prove otherwise…. :roll_eyes:

Doesn’t matter nowadays tho got rid of her and went legit! Being legit is expensive tho! :confused:

Antworten ↗
Austingreenest

#20

What do you mean was? Like you’re doing it legally now? My alarm went off and I forgot about the whole cops coming to check in… they saw my plants, but didn’t say anything…lol. My wife’s mother does work at the Sherriffs department however. I was sweating bullets!

Antworten ↗
Stoney1BudTokie

#21

Everything everyone has ever learned about how to grow cannabis came from someone doing it illegally. The whole industry and all those commercial growers came from the black market.

Antworten ↗
Scubashawn1183

#22

True story!!! I learned PLENTY doing it illegally. Now that I am legit, I don’t have to worry about the cops but still learning with every different strain I grow. Hopefully, here soon I’ll be able to I’ll be able to expand to 12 different strains instead of 6.

Antworten ↗
Pbudzs

#23

Hello everyone new to the community new grower as well can’t wait to get to know some people

Antworten ↗
Stoney1BudTokie

#24

Follow me and i will help lead the way, you can check out my profile and posts to see my grow. Ive been growing a couple years only, but im some would say pretty obsessed and i constantly reading and learning. Ive helped many on this site through some of their difficulties. Dont be afraid to ask for help. Happy growing

Antworten ↗

Antworten