New to the scene ... kind of

51 antworten · 697 aufrufe

SteveCastro

#13

I love the acknowledgement! A nod to ALL the growers and Breeders who kept the plant Alive! Especially those from the Triangle! We would not have the selection we have now without a few rule breakers! And pioneers to get to where we are today. Thank you each and every Human who has been involved! :green_heart:

Antworten ↗
SteveCastro

#16

I made it back more than once! And believe that there are shady people! Out for themselves and no one else. I was found by good people. Lucky for me…

Antworten ↗
Scubashawn1183

#17

Was not sir @Stoney1BudTokie !!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: I was completely legal until the bitch of an EX-wife called the cops on me telling them she just found it and she had nothing to do with it. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes: I had pics to prove otherwise…. :roll_eyes:

Doesn’t matter nowadays tho got rid of her and went legit! Being legit is expensive tho! :confused:

Antworten ↗
Austingreenest

#20

What do you mean was? Like you’re doing it legally now? My alarm went off and I forgot about the whole cops coming to check in… they saw my plants, but didn’t say anything…lol. My wife’s mother does work at the Sherriffs department however. I was sweating bullets!

Antworten ↗
Stoney1BudTokie

#21

Everything everyone has ever learned about how to grow cannabis came from someone doing it illegally. The whole industry and all those commercial growers came from the black market.

Antworten ↗
Scubashawn1183

#22

True story!!! I learned PLENTY doing it illegally. Now that I am legit, I don’t have to worry about the cops but still learning with every different strain I grow. Hopefully, here soon I’ll be able to I’ll be able to expand to 12 different strains instead of 6.

Antworten ↗
Pbudzs

#23

Hello everyone new to the community new grower as well can’t wait to get to know some people

Antworten ↗
Stoney1BudTokie

#24

Follow me and i will help lead the way, you can check out my profile and posts to see my grow. Ive been growing a couple years only, but im some would say pretty obsessed and i constantly reading and learning. Ive helped many on this site through some of their difficulties. Dont be afraid to ask for help. Happy growing

Antworten ↗
Deanroche

#25

Hi @Pbudzs, welcome, but you Ave a great teacher in @Stoney1BudTokie, his telling you the truth to, he is helping me and with great information on all aspects of Growers growing, follow him and you will be come the best you can, have you got plant or 2 started?, we all love bud porn, some pic’s


His helped me get to where I am now in the past 2 years, so happy growing :seedling::seedling::herb::seedling::seedling::herb:

Antworten ↗
Scubashawn1183

#28

Welcome welcome one and all…. I’m thinking of expanding my strains I carry on a regular….

Anyone got thoughts on these ones??? Thanks in advance….

Antworten ↗
Rolling_Stoned

#29

Growing Blue Dream outdoors , right now.

Looks amazing and is a hearty, resilient strain.

Antworten ↗
Scubashawn1183

#30

Sweet!!! Think I’ll be germinating some seeds today!!!

Got my license to DOUBLE production!!! Woot woot!!
Gonna carry 11 different strains for a while.

Antworten ↗
Pbudzs

#31

The bubble gum sounds like it’ll be a good one

Antworten ↗

Antworten