New to the scene ... kind of
51 antworten · 697 aufrufe
Welcome welcome one and all…. I’m thinking of expanding my strains I carry on a regular….
Anyone got thoughts on these ones??? Thanks in advance….
Growing Blue Dream outdoors , right now.
Looks amazing and is a hearty, resilient strain.
Sweet!!! Think I’ll be germinating some seeds today!!!
Got my license to DOUBLE production!!! Woot woot!!
Gonna carry 11 different strains for a while.
The bubble gum sounds like it’ll be a good one
I have grown gdp and bubblegum and the are both very good
congrats bro 
Thank you thank you!!
I got 5 new seeds soaking as we speak! In a few days when they’ve sprouted I should have all the rest of my new equipment (Friday) to move them straight into a DWC!
I have 12 currently. And hope to grow to 18. It is a lot of work. But totally worth it. I know I’m spoiled, lol. I want to expand as well. I am allowed 2 more patients! I am NOT a patient, only a Cultivator/Caregiver. My legislation is changing to where Patients will only be permitted to grow their own. Nobods else’s! I will be able to grow 3 different prescriptions. And hope to pass Recreational soon. Here us to 31 flavors Brother, Cheers!
What state are you in? I know Missouri is sorta like that but I’m a patient/cultivator and and caregiver/cultivator giving me that 12 plant ability.
Dang Bro! Ain’t no hiding from you! I am in Missouri…lol! We have Recreational on our ballet now. Hope we change that law as well. All it takes are signatures, from registered voters! We the people can be the change we need! Rock the Vote People!
What strains you carry?
Currently I have:
White Widow
Grease Monkey
Raspberry Cough
Bruce Banner 2.0
Blackjack
Adding:
Bubble Gum
Amnesia Haze
Granddaddy Purple
Aurora Indica
Blue Dream
GDP, Chocolope, Dutch Treat, Jelly Rancher (Hella Jelly) is drying now. Herijuanna, Shishkaberry, GDP, Herijuanna, Dutch Treat, and Maui Wowie are in the bloom room. Grease Monkey, S.A.G.E., StrawberryCough, Lodi Dodi, and Presidential Bubba Kush are finishing in the nursery. I will drop the next round here in a week or or so. I need to use my old beans up. So P.P.D., Purple Haze, Banana OG, 818 Headband, Chocolope, and probably Maui Wowie again. This little girl is huge compared to her sisters…lol
New here myself with 4 indoor beauties! Started from seeds. Honestly have no clue what I’m doing either! Lol. But so far, they’re looking good!
Nice, how old are they? @MissEmmy1288
@Ibgrowin 6 weeks since germinating
Looks good!
@Ibgrowin they haven’t had a feeding yet, should I do so now or wait?
Hey bud, can you advise or let me know your thoughts on if these babies are cloudy or still too clear? Thanks brother!























