New to the scene ... kind of

51 antworten · 698 aufrufe

Scubashawn1183

#28

Welcome welcome one and all…. I’m thinking of expanding my strains I carry on a regular….

Anyone got thoughts on these ones??? Thanks in advance….

Antworten ↗
Rolling_Stoned

#29

Growing Blue Dream outdoors , right now.

Looks amazing and is a hearty, resilient strain.

Antworten ↗
Scubashawn1183

#30

Sweet!!! Think I’ll be germinating some seeds today!!!

Got my license to DOUBLE production!!! Woot woot!!
Gonna carry 11 different strains for a while.

Antworten ↗
Pbudzs

#31

The bubble gum sounds like it’ll be a good one

Antworten ↗
Scubashawn1183

#34

Thank you thank you!!

I got 5 new seeds soaking as we speak! In a few days when they’ve sprouted I should have all the rest of my new equipment (Friday) to move them straight into a DWC!

Antworten ↗
SteveCastro

#35

I have 12 currently. And hope to grow to 18. It is a lot of work. But totally worth it. I know I’m spoiled, lol. I want to expand as well. I am allowed 2 more patients! I am NOT a patient, only a Cultivator/Caregiver. My legislation is changing to where Patients will only be permitted to grow their own. Nobods else’s! I will be able to grow 3 different prescriptions. And hope to pass Recreational soon. Here us to 31 flavors Brother, Cheers!

Antworten ↗
Scubashawn1183

#36

What state are you in? I know Missouri is sorta like that but I’m a patient/cultivator and and caregiver/cultivator giving me that 12 plant ability.

Antworten ↗
SteveCastro

#37

Dang Bro! Ain’t no hiding from you! I am in Missouri…lol! We have Recreational on our ballet now. Hope we change that law as well. All it takes are signatures, from registered voters! We the people can be the change we need! Rock the Vote People!

Antworten ↗
Scubashawn1183

#38

What strains you carry?
Currently I have:

White Widow
Grease Monkey
Raspberry Cough
Bruce Banner 2.0
Blackjack

Adding:
Bubble Gum
Amnesia Haze
Granddaddy Purple
Aurora Indica
Blue Dream

Antworten ↗
SteveCastro

#39

GDP, Chocolope, Dutch Treat, Jelly Rancher (Hella Jelly) is drying now. Herijuanna, Shishkaberry, GDP, Herijuanna, Dutch Treat, and Maui Wowie are in the bloom room. Grease Monkey, S.A.G.E., StrawberryCough, Lodi Dodi, and Presidential Bubba Kush are finishing in the nursery. I will drop the next round here in a week or or so. I need to use my old beans up. So P.P.D., Purple Haze, Banana OG, 818 Headband, Chocolope, and probably Maui Wowie again. This little girl is huge compared to her sisters…lol

Antworten ↗
MissEmmy1288

#40

New here myself with 4 indoor beauties! Started from seeds. Honestly have no clue what I’m doing either! Lol. But so far, they’re looking good!


Antworten ↗
Austingreenest

#46

Hey bud, can you advise or let me know your thoughts on if these babies are cloudy or still too clear? Thanks brother!





















Antworten ↗
Austingreenest

#47

I also have another strain… can’t remember which is which but one is a little greener than the other. I’m trying to get advise on the trichomes for this other plant as well, if you don’t mind? Thanks man.
















Antworten ↗
Stoney1BudTokie

#48

Your sugar leaves are showing the amber, the actual calyxes are still clear and cloudy mostly. Give it another week but keep checking daily.

Antworten ↗

Antworten