I want to try THCV maybe this winter as a auto indoors.
Have you tried any CBG strains or CBDV? I have and added them to my grow rotation.
Happy Fryedday!
817 antworten · 7514 aufrufe
I want to try THCV maybe this winter as a auto indoors.
Have you tried any CBG strains or CBDV? I have and added them to my grow rotation.
Happy Fryedday!
Out door coming along. Lost one that Hermied :(.
That one small droppy one is a joke rabbit chewed off branch.
Was that the fked up deck?
Looks better without the deck lol
This was that deck. This is the back side. The other side is were I took the picture it about the same.
Ok I got to show off my 5 year old sisters from a different litter:rofl:![]()
![]()
Cannabis and tomatoes pretty similar grow conditions and your tomatoe plants look amazing so im confident youll learn cannabis in no time. Great photos by the way wish my tomatoe plants were that fruitful even tho i dont eat tomatoes ![]()
Why kind of peppers you got growing? I got jalepeno, sweet gypsy and red bell going this year and i like how yours are growing
Ahh looks like i need to pick up some of that
I’ll be honest with you…I have not used it in cannabis and dint know if it works or not. I just wanted to let you know upfront I’ve only used it on the veggies and ![]()
Lol thats what i was getting for my veggies im not sure how well it would work on cannabis either and so far im pretty happy with down to earth nutes for my cannabis but freaking love the way your veggies and melons look
Lol…I just didn’t want anything to get screwed up and ruined is all. I might try it in cannabis in the future just to see what it does but want to get the fundamentals down first.
Lol much respect for making sure i understood and if you do try it in the future on cannabis please let me know how it worked
That is very interesting! I haven’t tried those, maybe next year!
Another place full of life! Congratulations! It must take hard work.
Will do.
My busy season is coming up for work , everybody wants to start tearing stuff down this time of year (???) sheds , barns , workshops , old garages and even houses so I might start another one this winter indoors maybe try it then or it will be next year before I get the chance. But anybody is welcome to try just let me know how it works.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()