hahaha She knows she is a Queen on her throne, look at her face! She is lovely!
:camera_flash: Photo Friday!
817 antworten ¡ 7514 aufrufe
I want to try THCV maybe this winter as a auto indoors.
Have you tried any CBG strains or CBDV? I have and added them to my grow rotation.
Happy Fryedday!
Out door coming along. Lost one that Hermied :(.
That one small droppy one is a joke rabbit chewed off branch.
Was that the fked up deck?
Looks better without the deck lol
This was that deck. This is the back side. The other side is were I took the picture it about the same.
Ok I got to show off my 5 year old sisters from a different litterâ:rofl:![]()
![]()
And heres my tomatoes plant that I actually bought a tomatoes from the grocery store , cut it in half then planted itâŚ
And hereâs my watermelon and pepper plants to
Now I just got to get the hang of cannabis! On my way still more to learn
Cannabis and tomatoes pretty similar grow conditions and your tomatoe plants look amazing so im confident youll learn cannabis in no time. Great photos by the way wish my tomatoe plants were that fruitful even tho i dont eat tomatoes ![]()
Why kind of peppers you got growing? I got jalepeno, sweet gypsy and red bell going this year and i like how yours are growing
This is what I use on them. I was using it once a week but reduced it to twice a month on the fruits and vegetables because of the growth it caused , Iâm only one personâŚplus thereâs about 10 watermelons and over 20 peppers coming in now and still mega blooms on them allđ¤Ż.
Ahh looks like i need to pick up some of that
Iâll be honest with youâŚI have not used it in cannabis and dint know if it works or not. I just wanted to let you know upfront Iâve only used it on the veggies and ![]()
Lol thats what i was getting for my veggies im not sure how well it would work on cannabis either and so far im pretty happy with down to earth nutes for my cannabis but freaking love the way your veggies and melons look
LolâŚI just didnât want anything to get screwed up and ruined is all. I might try it in cannabis in the future just to see what it does but want to get the fundamentals down first.
Lol much respect for making sure i understood and if you do try it in the future on cannabis please let me know how it worked
That is very interesting! I havenât tried those, maybe next year!













