You must feel very proud!
Since I’ve learned how to grow cannabis, I could grow another things too. It Is like an extra benefit.
:camera_flash: Photo Friday!
817 antworten · 7514 aufrufe
Happy Friday to the Community!!!
How are you preparing fot this weekend? I think i will spend it looking at my new strains, wich are growing slower than expected.
Just a weekend alone with my daughter since momma works all weekend. Good times though!
This is Little Cat. Ive had her for close to 5 years now and she’s precious! The calmest cat I’ve ever owned and she LOVES her daddy. Shes just another part of our big family!
hahaha She knows she is a Queen on her throne, look at her face! She is lovely!
I want to try THCV maybe this winter as a auto indoors.
Have you tried any CBG strains or CBDV? I have and added them to my grow rotation.
Happy Fryedday!
Out door coming along. Lost one that Hermied :(.
That one small droppy one is a joke rabbit chewed off branch.
Was that the fked up deck?
Looks better without the deck lol
This was that deck. This is the back side. The other side is were I took the picture it about the same.
Ok I got to show off my 5 year old sisters from a different litter:rofl:![]()
![]()
And heres my tomatoes plant that I actually bought a tomatoes from the grocery store , cut it in half then planted it…
And here’s my watermelon and pepper plants to
Now I just got to get the hang of cannabis! On my way still more to learn
Cannabis and tomatoes pretty similar grow conditions and your tomatoe plants look amazing so im confident youll learn cannabis in no time. Great photos by the way wish my tomatoe plants were that fruitful even tho i dont eat tomatoes ![]()
Why kind of peppers you got growing? I got jalepeno, sweet gypsy and red bell going this year and i like how yours are growing
This is what I use on them. I was using it once a week but reduced it to twice a month on the fruits and vegetables because of the growth it caused , I’m only one person…plus there’s about 10 watermelons and over 20 peppers coming in now and still mega blooms on them all🤯.
Ahh looks like i need to pick up some of that
I’ll be honest with you…I have not used it in cannabis and dint know if it works or not. I just wanted to let you know upfront I’ve only used it on the veggies and ![]()



















