:camera_flash: Photo Friday!

817 antworten · 7514 aufrufe

Vanillabean

#126

Very nice! Our cucumbers are getting way too much sun and arent getting ripe. They’re huge, just not tasty. So I decided to just take them to the range and use them as targets! :cowboy_hat_face:

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#127

If this one taste like shit i probably do the same thing :rofl:

Antworten ↗
Eli

#128

You must feel very proud!
Since I’ve learned how to grow cannabis, I could grow another things too. It Is like an extra benefit.

Antworten ↗
Eli

#129

Happy Friday to the Community!!!

How are you preparing fot this weekend? I think i will spend it looking at my new strains, wich are growing slower than expected.

Antworten ↗
Vanillabean

#130

Just a weekend alone with my daughter since momma works all weekend. Good times though!

This is Little Cat. Ive had her for close to 5 years now and she’s precious! The calmest cat I’ve ever owned and she LOVES her daddy. Shes just another part of our big family!

Antworten ↗
Eli

#132

hahaha She knows she is a Queen on her throne, look at her face! She is lovely!

Antworten ↗
Wichie13

#134

I want to try THCV maybe this winter as a auto indoors.

Have you tried any CBG strains or CBDV? I have and added them to my grow rotation.

Happy Fryedday!

Antworten ↗
Wichie13

#136

Out door coming along. Lost one that Hermied :(.

That one small droppy one is a joke rabbit chewed off branch.

Antworten ↗
Bentgenetics

#140

This was that deck. This is the back side. The other side is were I took the picture it about the same.

Antworten ↗
Papakat420

#142

Ok I got to show off my 5 year old sisters from a different litter​:rofl::rofl::rofl:



And heres my tomatoes plant that I actually bought a tomatoes from the grocery store , cut it in half then planted it…

And here’s my watermelon and pepper plants to


Now I just got to get the hang of cannabis! On my way still more to learn

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#143

Cannabis and tomatoes pretty similar grow conditions and your tomatoe plants look amazing so im confident youll learn cannabis in no time. Great photos by the way wish my tomatoe plants were that fruitful even tho i dont eat tomatoes :rofl:

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#144

Why kind of peppers you got growing? I got jalepeno, sweet gypsy and red bell going this year and i like how yours are growing

Antworten ↗
Papakat420

#145



This is what I use on them. I was using it once a week but reduced it to twice a month on the fruits and vegetables because of the growth it caused , I’m only one person…plus there’s about 10 watermelons and over 20 peppers coming in now and still mega blooms on them all🤯.

Antworten ↗

Antworten