:camera_flash: Photo Friday!

817 antworten ¡ 7512 aufrufe

Lynx_361

#29

Since everyone is sharing these awesome animal pictures. Here is my grandma cat… She’s born 2001

Antworten ↗
Wargoat

#32

I’m gonna need your address so I can be there for dinner next Sunday lol. Have you tried the chicken leg hangers for the grill?

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#33

No i havent to be honest didnt even think about hangers but now i want some for the smoker side

Antworten ↗
Eli

#37

Hello to this incredible Community! I can not believe the photos you all have shared. I melted with cuteness and dreamed of traveling a few times.

Today I want to share with you that this weekend I will be starting a new batch of mothers with the plants I have been using (Recovery and Jack La Mota from Medical Seeds), but I will be adding a new strain to my grow that has a high THCV. My goal is to have plants that I can use to make medicinal oils for different conditions and I hope that this new strain can help those who have problems with their metabolism. I AM THRILLED! I love discovering new plants and even more to see how they interact with us.

What about all of you? What are your plans for this weekend? How are you preparing for it? Share and network in this wonderful Community!

Antworten ↗
Vanillabean

#38

Its photo friday everyone!

My wife and I are kinda big into pokemon, especially collecting the cards! If I had all the cards I had when I was 8, we’d be rich. So my wife and I collect so that maybe one day our collection can be worth some value for our daughter!

Anyways, we found some pokeballs with 3 packs inside (each pack is valued around $4-$5) discounted for $5! We bought all 3 and pulled a full art trainer card valued around $12, almost paid for all 3 tins!

Happy Friday!




Antworten ↗
Eli

#43

Thank you for sharing Vanillabean!!! Your daughter is lucky of having that treasure and her clever parents.

Antworten ↗
Vanillabean

#44

Why thank you! I hope it can be of value to her one day!

Ready to share again next friday!

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#45

Damn pokeman cards costing me like $50 a card cause my son is collecting them :rofl: damn cards better be valuable enough to take care of his college tuition lol

Antworten ↗
religani

#46

They will be… until suddenly one day they won’t be. Think beanie babies. :arrow_lower_right:

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#47

I really cant complain at 13 i was smoking and getting into trouble so if his bad habit is pokemon im okay with it lol

Antworten ↗

Antworten